Cheap all inclusive november?

derekk164

Been an absolute age since my last holiday (Blowout in Las vegas post redundancy from the oil game and mrs fucking off) in 2017. Looking for a cheap all inclusive in november, hopefully still with the weather. Heard mixed reviews RE turkey. Some saying its absolutely fine now, after being a bit of a danger zone, and sure the weather will be warm! Never been to benidorm but not too sure if its closed season at that time. Any suggestions?

Been an absolute age since my last holiday (Blowout in Las vegas post redundancy from the oil game and mrs fucking off) in 2017. Looking for a cheap all inclusive in november, hopefully still with the weather. Heard mixed reviews RE turkey. Some saying its absolutely fine now, after being a bit of a danger zone, and sure the weather will be warm! Never been to benidorm but not too sure if its closed season at that time. Any suggestions?
I think November will be off season for the majority of Turkey and the weather is likely to be abit hit and miss. Somewhere like the Canaries or Cape Verde would prob be your best best at that time of the year if you're looking for almost guaranteed good weather.

6 hours ago, derekk164 said:

Been to Turkey the last 5 yrs, never had any issues

No hassle at all, buses from Scotland go right into the terminal. 
We are getting the train from Waverley right to the Airport which going there is part of the holiday experience. The train back after an eleven hour flight is a bit of a pain though.

1 hour ago, Kmeister said:
10 hours ago, tree house tam said:
No hassle at all, buses from Scotland go right into the terminal. 

We are getting the train from Waverley right to the Airport which going there is part of the holiday experience. The train back after an eleven hour flight is a bit of a pain though.

Still part of the holiday experience, just get pished.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Moomintroll
I am off to Puerto Vallerta on the Mexican Pacific Coast in the first two weeks of November.

30 degrees, little chance of rain and probably cheaper than Turkey.

The only hassle is having to get to and from Manchester Airport.

Puerto Vallarta is an excellent place, don't miss Ritmo de la Noche when you are there. Good cultural show and a good piss up on the boat there and back.

I think November will be off season for the majority of Turkey and the weather is likely to be abit hit and miss. Somewhere like the Canaries or Cape Verde would prob be your best best at that time of the year if you're looking for almost guaranteed good weather.
My workmate who usually hates "lazy" holidays did a week in Cape Verde last year and loved it. Weather was great, and said the hotel and staff were fantastic. The wife's hairdresser has also been a few times and loves it.

On 20/09/2019 at 22:59, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Morocco is cracking value as well - was there in February and it was still 21 degrees - should be around 23/24 degrees in November in Marrakech.

We went to Marrakesh in January. Really chilly in the mornings but warms up enough for some sunbathing in the afternoon.

If you're wanting a cheap one and (almost) guaranteed good weather, can't be the Canaries in my experience.

We went to Marrakesh in January. Really chilly in the mornings but warms up enough for some sunbathing in the afternoon.

If you're wanting a cheap one and (almost) guaranteed good weather, can't be the Canaries in my experience.

We did Lanzarote the February before - it was really nice weather. My Dad was there this year for 5 weeks in February/March - they had about 45 minutes rain (drizzle more like) over the whole period - he says the weather was great.

Just need to make sure you are not on the South East coast (Costa Teguise) as it can get windy - Puerto del Carmen is cheap and cheerful or, if you want something a bit more up market, then it's Playa Blanca.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

We did Lanzarote the February before - it was really nice weather. My Dad was there this year for 5 weeks in February/March - they had about 45 minutes rain (drizzle more like) over the whole period - he says the weather was great.

Just need to make sure you are not on the South East coast (Costa Teguise) as it can get windy - Puerto del Carmen is cheap and cheerful or, if you want something a bit more up market, then it's Playa Blanca.

My post should have said can't beat, of course.

Called breezy Teguise for a reason!

Puerto del Carmen is great if you just want some sun, decent grub and cheap drink for a week.