Clyde vs QOS

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

All true.

It's hard to imagine such a time now.

It’s not hard for us to imagine unfortunately. We’ve lived it all in the last few years. Rock bottom. Thankfully we seem to have a management team taking us slowly but surely in the right direction. Poor start to the season but the team is starting to click. 

4 minutes ago, sydney said:

It’s not hard for us to imagine unfortunately. We’ve lived it all in the last few years. Rock bottom. Thankfully we seem to have a management team taking us slowly but surely in the right direction. Poor start to the season but the team is starting to click. 

It's really not hard for us to imagine either.

It all feels quite topical.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

It’s worth mentioning the contribution that Ross Lyon and Ally Love have made to our defence (yes, Ally Love). I just couldn’t see what Lennon saw in Ross Lyon but all of a sudden he looks a player. Hope his injury isn’t too serious. Ally Love has shored up our problems on the left and protects McNiff well. There was a point today when he screamed at McNiff to ‘stay’ so it’s clear he’s been told that his role is to work with McNiff to defend what’s coming down the left. It’s working. 

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's really not hard for us to imagine either.

It all feels quite topical.

I do fear for Queens this season. I thought after last season you might struggle and after seeing that today I think you probably will. It gives me no pleasure to say so btw. I’ve always liked Queens, perhaps something to do with the excellent away days in Dumfries in my younger days (too many pubs to mention !). Had a great day at Hampden with Queens fans at the cup final too. 

All the best. Hope your season goes well. 

always found queen of the south fans a right good bunch , seems as if something has went badly wrong down dumfries way couple of years ago in play offs and not that long ago amazing runs in scottish cup.
the game today seened to turn on the mcstay goal whole momentum changed
we are a different animal at home once we get a momentum going shooting towards the vocal part of the support always feel we have a chance lyon , grant , mcstay ( second half ) johnstone and of course DGW were the top performers howie not far behind
ps we have a right top goalkeeper [emoji106]

for queens with dobbie and Bakhtaoui you will get goals two top strikers the defence is the problem

18 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

always found queen of the south fans a right good bunch , seems as if something has went badly wrong down dumfries way couple of years ago in play offs and not that long ago amazing runs in scottish cup.
the game today seened to turn on the mcstay goal whole momentum changed
we are a different animal at home once we get a momentum going shooting towards the vocal part of the support always feel we have a chance lyon , grant , mcstay ( second half ) johnstone and of course DGW were the top performers howie not far behind
ps we have a right top goalkeeper emoji106.png

for queens with dobbie and Bakhtaoui you will get goals two top strikers the defence is the problem

Our defence isn't great but it's not helped by having a really poor midfield. 

9 minutes ago, David W said:

I can't work out which I like more; the finish, or NASA launching a random jacket into the sky.

Think that's our goal of the season tied up already.

Has to be the random jacket :lol:

Given a load of room but that's a fine goal. 

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

That day. No internet. Social media f**k all.

However killie had to score 7 and they done it..

Opened yer legs for a bag o coins for a team hr door the track and i was told one goal was pushed in (accidently o course)

Those in charge knew that day and we scored a 98th min to f**k both o u

Round u from all at Clyde FC x