Diet lacking in vitamins and minerals

ICTJohnboy

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Teenager from Bristol has lost his sight because of a diet of crisps and chips. Some reports say his hearing has been damaged as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49551337

Any P&B'ers out there munching Pringles and having trouble reading this post?

How about all the Rangers fans that couldn't see that their club was dying and therefore didn't help to save it.

11 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Teenager from Bristol has lost his sight because of a diet of crisps and chips. SOME REPORTS SAY HIS HEARING HAS BEEN DAMAGED AS WELL.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49551337

Any P&B'ers out there munching Pringles and having trouble reading this post?

FTFY

I think the kid in this story had a few mental health / developmental issues that are contributing to this.  It's a sad story.  one thing to note in it as well is that the kid wasn't fat and that probably caused his parents and others not to worry about him.

59 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

My mum always told us if we eat too much of something we'll turn into it. Well when I first left school and was unemployed for a bit, I was eating 10 bags of crisps a day, and I actually started to smell like a crisp. 

Now you're a couch potato.

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I once ate so many raspberry Mr Freezes that my piss turned blue. Thought this was the coolest thing ever and made the mistake of telling my mum. 

Upshot = no longer allowed Mr Freezes :(

When Isaac Asimov was at college his classmates played a trick on him by secretly feeding him a tablet that turned his piss blue. He never mentioned it to them and they finally asked him about it. He told them that of course he had noticed it and thought it odd but nothing to worry about. But if they had given him something to turn his piss red (which they had thought about) he would have assumed it was blood and probably dropped dead with fright.

17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I once ate so many raspberry Mr Freezes that my piss turned blue. Thought this was the coolest thing ever and made the mistake of telling my mum. 

Upshot = no longer allowed Mr Freezes :(

I used to eat around 8 apples every day when I was young. Turned my shit green. I also told my mum who in turn told the GP, who unsurprisingly told my mum to stop giving me so many fucking apples. I'm still allowed apples.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away but 8 of them will f**k you up.

8 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

After eating a chow mein flavour Pot Noodle my piss smells like a chow mein flavour Pot Noodle.

on a similar note if I get a curry from the Indian my farts and shite both smell like Curry. 

Please feel free to do what you want with that information.