Do you video your teams games?

Referee021

I haven't started videoing The Buffs games but have been doing post match stuff on a DSLR Canon 7D. Just purchased a Sony AX33 for highlights which i picked up on ebay for around £300 when it should have been around £550. Think you need something with 4K minimum from what i've read. I'd of liked something a bit more expensive that has a bit more of a zoom and possibly even a lens. 

Whats your budget and whats your vantage point for recording the games like?

I haven't started videoing The Buffs games but have been doing post match stuff on a DSLR Canon 7D. Just purchased a Sony AX33 for highlights which i picked up on ebay for around £300 when it should have been around £550. Think you need something with 4K minimum from what i've read. I'd of liked something a bit more expensive that has a bit more of a zoom and possibly even a lens. 
Whats your budget and whats your vantage point for recording the games like?

Good luck i look forward 2 watching ur highlights. The more teams that do it the better. Were lucky enough we have 2-3 guys who film our games who do a brilliant job. Even tho some performances doing need watching again like ur 3-1 win v us on opening day of season

Mon the papers

Wouldn't worry about 4k so much just now.  1080p 24fps minimum, if you want to do slow mo, at least double the frame rate to 50.

I've used a Canon 7D, GoPro and a Canon M50 for stuff around about the game (interviews, behind the goal etc), our guy uses a cracking wee camera that does 1080p, best attribute I think is that it's waterproof!

6 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Good luck i look forward 2 watching ur highlights. The more teams that do it the better. Were lucky enough we have 2-3 guys who film our games who do a brilliant job. Even tho some performances doing need watching again like ur 3-1 win v us on opening day of season

Mon the papers

Was looking forward to watching the Rossvale game..... Must have been about 20 chances in that one (and that was just the first half) The highlights seem to have gone missing tho