favourite bars restaurants for meals

Ylf

Tabla and Cardo in Perth are more than decent for food. Pubs in Perth? Na, jump on a train in any direction. 

no like dickens tam? used to go in now and again when i new the guy from dundee who ran it. decent boozer imo

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

no like dickens tam? used to go in now and again when i new the guy from dundee who ran it. decent boozer imo

Na, used to go in because I know folk who drink there but tbh I try and avoid the place nowadays. Not really out in Perth much but if I am it'll usually be the royal to see my mates auld man, the grill for drugs and hilarity or the venue because I get discounted drinks. Perth nightlife is fucking shocking compared to what it used to be.

Edit: I'm actually lying because I go into the Cally because I know the guy who runs it and sometimes Ormonds for the beer garden.

Edited by tree house tam

46 minutes ago, Dele said:

The grill, where is this? 

Dickens is a fucking hole. Always end up in bother in there. 

The grill is the worst pub in Perth by some distance, most normal people avoid it. If you like a pub with prostitutes, travellers, scumbags, druggies, transgenders and general lowlifes it's the place for you. I like it because no c**t bothers you, they all have other things to worry about :lol:

1 minute ago, Ylf said:

dickens was always decent when i went in never had any bother tbh

It used to be quite bad, some of the guys I know who used to drink there are quite volatile to say the least. Not been in for a few months but last time I was in it was pretty run down. There's a whole level above the bar that doesn't get used, there used to be a pool room up there.

Thought the Birkie was massively overrated. Invergowrie and the Anchor do far superior steak pie. Although neither come close to the butcher on Coldside at Christmas time... 

Bellinis and Ciao Sorrento are  both good Italian grub. 

Rama Thai is our current go to for a lovely feed. 

Thought the Birkie was massively overrated. Invergowrie and the Anchor do far superior steak pie. Although neither come close to the butcher on Coldside at Christmas time... 
Bellinis and Ciao Sorrento are  both good Italian grub. 
Rama Thai is our current go to for a lovely feed. 

thomson’s on five ways steak pehs are class

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

The grill is the worst pub in Perth by some distance, most normal people avoid it. If you like a pub with prostitutes, travellers, scumbags, druggies, transgenders and general lowlifes it's the place for you. I like it because no c**t bothers you, they all have other things to worry about :lol:

Sounds ideal. 

Apart from the gypsies. You cannot get a read of those c***s. 

I thought the William Wallace (?) was the worst pub in Perth? 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

Sounds ideal. 

Apart from the gypsies. You cannot get a read of those c***s. 

I thought the William Wallace (?) was the worst pub in Perth? 

The Rabbie Burns is childs play compared to the grill. Theres a guy in perth who does short films, they're pretty tacky but he tries hard, anyway I'll  go look for the one that features the grill, my mate has a starring role

Naked.

Edited by tree house tam

A true hive of scum and villainy. It does have a certain charm.

Cherrybank is my local. Great pub, decent food, and dog friendly.

The grill is the worst pub in Perth by some distance, most normal people avoid it. If you like a pub with prostitutes, travellers, scumbags, druggies, transgenders and general lowlifes it's the place for you. I like it because no c**t bothers you, they all have other things to worry about [emoji38]