Deadline Day Signings

He's just given them a follow which essentially means he's signed a 5 year deal, it would be an interesting one as he told AJ he was staying at East End before signing with United the next day and AJ only finding out in the press.
Faisal pulled a similar stunt and hes signed him another 2 times since then so would not be surprised in the slightest.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Which P&Ber is going to wave a purple dildo in Dee Man’s face this deadline day? Traditions are traditions.

They'd have to pull it out of his arse first.......so some traditions are best left to die.

14 hours ago, Janne Lindberg's Laces said:

Greg Kiltie should be an excellent signing for Dunfermline. But then how many times have we said that over the last few years only for Dunfermline managers to make an absolute shit-the-bed mess of it all...?

Eh, I can't think of many tbh? There haven't been many signings I've been excited about in recent seasons.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Eh, I can't think of many tbh? There haven't been many signings I've been excited about in recent seasons.

Gavin fucking Reilly.