Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot

Typically the type of commentators who only find out a club like Kelty Hearts even exists because there is an OF connection now...

Michael Stewart probably found Kelty on the second attempt. First attempt at following the bright lights in the Fife sky took him to Mossmorran.

1 minute ago, virginton said:

There should be serious questions about what they’re teaching at Largs when the likes of Ferguson and Gary Caldwell are swanning out of the place with coaching badges and straight into management. Completely clueless.

I was at the Camelon v Talbot game and noticed the Talbot 4 and 5 and the goalkeeper are big guys, and yet K£lty insist on hoofin high balls up to the forwards - and I haven't got  any badges from Largs! ps Nathan Austin was p@sh at Falkirk too, likes to fall over

That's some price for Talbot! Wished I had lumped a wee sum on them.

Ferguson was utter, utter Shite at Clyde. Kelty in the league are playing teams with players one leg, eye patches and I think there's a homeless team at that level (East Stirling jokes here). A fucking fraud of a manager.

Also, absolutely no need for a minutes silence. Complete Irrelevance.

Fergusons watched Talbot in the flesh and hes still thought those tactics were going to win a game against them . default_laugh.png

FACT:

Tam Courts Kelty team would be giving Talbot a far better game here.

Oaft and there’s 3! Deary me...

ETA: Fucking hell the replay shows how pathetically easy and ‘basic’ that goal was, no disrespect intended to Talbot! [emoji1]