Kelty Hearts v Auchinleck Talbot

14 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Is the BBC coverage sponsored by Kelty or something? Cringy or what?!

Making all the excuses they can for ‘their Bazza’ being shite 😂

The commentator (McLeod) is absolutely desperate for Kelty to score. He was saying shite like how Kelty would have a chance if they scored in the 70th minute.

Excellent professional performance by Talbot as expected (and I should know after last season), what can I say, thanks pundits and thanks Ladbrokes for the 4/1 for the win and the 12/1 for the Talbot -1.

6 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Ferguson is a legitimate candidate for the worst manager in the history of Scottish football. No redeeming features or positive attributes whatsoever.

Last season's final Lowland League table;

Screenshot_20190920-205317_Opera.thumb.jpg.d1734bde6629deea8fc4d566aaac8006.jpg

This season's, as it stands;

Screenshot_20190920-205508_Opera.thumb.jpg.49e9e87e99f2c65d2c01eb6825ed1fac.jpg

Ferguson is an incredibly bad manager. The money they're chucking about should have them smashing the league. 

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Last season's final Lowland League table;

Screenshot_20190920-205317_Opera.thumb.jpg.d1734bde6629deea8fc4d566aaac8006.jpg

This season's, as it stands;

Screenshot_20190920-205508_Opera.thumb.jpg.49e9e87e99f2c65d2c01eb6825ed1fac.jpg

Ferguson is an incredibly bad manager. The money they're chucking about should have them smashing the league. 

Whilst I agree he is a terrible manager, slating him for winning 6 games out of 7, and having a goal difference of double everyone else, seems a bit harsh. Even if they draw their game in hand they'll be top of the league.

2 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Whilst I agree he is a terrible manager, slating him for winning 6 games out of 7, and having a goal difference of double everyone else, seems a bit harsh. Even if they draw their game in hand they'll be top of the league.

True but the league is a lot closer than they were making out during the game.

Also what about last season?

Ferguson & Malcolm's lack of Junior experience showing in spades. You have to compete with the Ayrshire sides or they will just bully, & run over the top, of you.

Auchinleck deservedly won as they were the side that played as a team & went for it. Perhaps Kelty jumped a year too early & have got used to pumping inferior sides?

As this season has shown already, Bonnyrigg are leading the way, having played a season against the rest of the East Juniors that made the jump with them, having had a decent level of opposition last season.

Easy win, for a good team that will cause problems for a lot of senior sides, all the way up to the bottom of the SPL.

6 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

That says more about the rest of the league than anything else tbh...