Lowland in the Scottish Cup 2019-20

HibeeJibee

On 01/09/2019 at 20:25, HibeeJibee said:

Daily Record dropped the KH!

Rangers legend Barry Ferguson will battle Auchinleck Talbot in Scottish Cup
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/rangers-legend-barry-ferguson-battle-19122230

Poor journalism there. "Investing heavily"? Don't the Record know that the players are just buying into Barry's "vision"?

18 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Think he's still having a meltdown.

j.PNG

"Some sickening comments on your junior page tonight"... So being critical of how junior football is run & TJ himself is sickening? I'm quite active in the junior forum as most people in this thread will know. There is 1 thread that's being used for pyramid discussion & how the game is run, which is the famous "junior football, what is the future?" thread. Recently, there has been virtually no chat like that in any other threads. So if you just want to talk about football and don't want to get involved in the "politics" side of it, just avoid that thread, simple enough. And quite a few people do that!

4 hours ago, Marten said:

"Some sickening comments on your junior page tonight"... So being critical of how junior football is run & TJ himself is sickening? I'm quite active in the junior forum as most people in this thread will know. There is 1 thread that's being used for pyramid discussion & how the game is run, which is the famous "junior football, what is the future?" thread. Recently, there has been virtually no chat like that in any other threads. So if you just want to talk about football and don't want to get involved in the "politics" side of it, just avoid that thread, simple enough. And quite a few people do that!

It can't have been the big thread as surprisingly no one posted between 21st and 25th August ;) Probably some Darvel related shite or something.

Edited by Ginaro

On 05/09/2019 at 11:29, leomessi1984 said:

Would still expect a bumper crowd but obviously not as many as Sat afternoon would have brought in.

Not so sure about that, I think more neutrals will go on the Friday, rather than on the Saturday when they'll be watching their own teams. 

4 hours ago, Marten said:

You're bringing logic to a zoomer fight.

Zoomers gonna zoom.

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 11:29, leomessi1984 said:

Would still expect a bumper crowd but obviously not as many as Sat afternoon would have brought in.

In this case I doubt it will make much difference. No doubt there will be some home - and perhaps a lot of away - fans who cannot make 7pm of a Friday evening due to their work or other commitments, and some who'll say "well I can just watch it on TV"... but at the same time it means fans of other Fife teams and the local non-league scene can attend.

Edited by HibeeJibee

• 2 weeks later...