Square slice and tattie scone

Offering a hitherto unstated opinion on a thread like this is almost always instantly regrettable, but here goes.
There should be a little sauce on each layer inside the roll.

Mrs B converted me to a wee bit of sauce on the bottom of the roll aswell as on top of the fillings.

You are still a beast though.

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its square sausage and there can be no further debate on the issue. It’s referred to as ‘slice’ in places where people marry their cousins and a high 6 is a customary greeting.

In places where people describe food by its shape, you'd be right - the same people probably eat spaghetti hoops.  However, in the civilised world we say Lorne Sausage.  

On 02/09/2019 at 12:54, staggy1929 said:

Lorne, haggis and a fried egg in a roll is the absolute ticket.

That does sound beautiful. Are there cafes/takeaways that do haggis as an add on? I don't mean your likes of Wetherspoons, I mean 'greasy spoons'. Can't think of anyplace I've seen it in Dundee. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

That does sound beautiful. Are there cafes/takeaways that do haggis as an add on? I don't mean your likes of Wetherspoons, I mean 'greasy spoons'. Can't think of anyplace I've seen it in Dundee. 

not that I can think of, i'm more of a make it yourself at home kind of guy for breakfast foods.

botanic gardens does haggis with breakfast IMG_1904.jpg

Roll shops in Dundee don’t sell haggis?

Clark’s does I’m sure.