Square slice and tattie scone

4 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Fried egg is a poor choice. Probably the worst way to have an egg tbh.

Nonsense! Fried in butter, butter poured over it, plenty salt and pepper - it’s in the egg top bracket. I don’t flip mine but shove the pan under the grill for 10 seconds or so to finish them off.

Nonsense! Fried in butter, butter poured over it, plenty salt and pepper - it’s in the egg top bracket. I don’t flip mine but shove the pan under the grill for 10 seconds or so to finish them off.
Salty smoked bacon is the perfect foil for a fried egg too. The bacon/egg doubler is greater than the sum of its parts. This is what makes it #1.

A couple of quick spoons of oil to stop the egg bursting, then filp.

I remember my old man used to deep fry a couple of eggs in the chip pan after the chips came out. They came out almost spherical and crispy on the outside. I've thought about trying it in a wok.

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A couple of quick spoons of oil to stop the egg bursting, then filp.

I remember my old man used to deep fry a couple of eggs in the chip pan after the chips came out. They came out almost spherical and crispy on the outside. I've thought about trying it in a wok.

You're going to be cooking whilst you stroll ??   Bravo, sir.

Salty smoked bacon is the perfect foil for a fried egg too. The bacon/egg doubler is greater than the sum of its parts. This is what makes it #1.

I mean you’re both wrong but fair fucks for sticking together. The only way to be eating egg is scrambled. Plenty butter, cheese and pepper through it.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Throw in a tattle scone and that’s my favourite breakfast roll. That or scrambled egg in a well-fired roll. Though Mrs B could have told you that.

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I mean you’re both wrong but fair fucks for sticking together. The only way to be eating egg is scrambled. Plenty butter, cheese and pepper through it.

Never become a chef. The hundred folds on the toque represents the hundred ways to prepare eggs.