The Big Relegation Thread

12 hours ago, Green Day said:

Hate to say it, but thats where my money goes having watched them all.

We're all that bit pessimistic with our own clubs, as we all know how pish they can be. But every now and again things can click, i know from watching County.

We can just fold and concede 4 or 5 amateurish goals yet on another day can fight like their lives depended on it and grab a late winner. I just have no idea what we'll do. 

There's probably half this league capable of fucking it up royally and getting themselves in a relegation shit storm. 

• 1 month later...

Our game at Ibrox was 3-0 going on 8-0. Not surprising that Rangers have done this to someone, and I doubt it'll be the last time. They look proper this season.

The main thing we have in our favour is that in Alnwick we have a keeper who, when playing behind a settled first choice defence, can be the difference between a horsing and not.

Rumours flying around that Hamilton are certain there will be no relegation this season so are playing with gay abandon, not caring about results.
Risky strategy but I tend to agree with them.
You have no idea how far this goes.

11 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Rumours flying around that Hamilton are certain there will be no relegation this season so are playing with gay abandon, not caring about results.

Risky strategy but I tend to agree with them.

Heads will be exploding all over the Championship forum

Spoiler

well, in gorgie anyway

reading this

• 1 month later...

Tight as a very tight thing. Four points between 5th and 11th. No one from Motherwell down is safe. County and Livi both sacked their managers.
Big transfer window coming up for all clubs involved.

Screenshot_20201220-143941_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c46a6cdd1e7fbf26eecacb9148c25ba1.jpg

As Lex says, there's your contenders.

Obviously still a chance Motherwell lose 6 points/Hamilton lose 3 I think.

Screenshot_20201220-144000_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ae80106fea27f76bc701ddb66c947f1e.jpg

Ross County with the worst next fixture possible. Then St Johnstone with the next worst, so you'd be looking at those two as potentially the bottom two on Christmas day.

28 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Definitely an interesting one for the neutral. Hamilton’s revival has been quite impressive. Didn’t particularly see it coming. 

Ross county probably the worst I’ve seen from games against Aberdeen anyway. 

Have you just been made aware of Hamilton for the first time? :lol: