The Big Relegation Thread

1 hour ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

I guess you did not get a single O Level,  thick as feck and you would have been in  the "digging the garden class" in my time at school

I am really annoyed that this post stood for an hour without anybody pedantically pointing out that the O Level is an English qualification and that it's Scottish cousin the O-Grade was phased out about 30 years ago.

Do I have to do everything here?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves

2 hours ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Where  you in the (digging the garden class) at school?

Nope. My school didn't have a 'digging the garden class'. What sort of school has that kind of class?

Don't you think it's a bit pathetic (and by that I mean 'extremely pathetic') for a grown sixty-odd year old man to try to assert superiority  based on grammar and spelling and school qualifications for what would, in his case, be things that everyone forgot half a century ago? How on earth did you manage to entirely waste the next fifty years of your life that your spelling lessons and your 'O levels(sic)' are your benchmarks for achievement?

I used to think you were one of the other Jambo posters here on a dotting account, but I was clearly wrong; you're obviously a totally different species altogether.

Since we're playing at guessing games, my theory is that you murdered someone as a teenager in1975 and you've only just got out of the UK prison system a couple of years ago on license with something like a Higher in English or maybe even an Open University degree. It would explain the schools that have gardens where people learn to dig holes, the odd use of 'O levels' when Scottish schools don't generally offer those qualifications (prison transfers are a thing), and the poor attempts at shaming using school qualifications and spelling - you clearly wouldn't have had much points of reference with adults outside of a prison context, so this is your best shot at conversational leverage. It's a long shot, I know, but it all makes a kind of sense. Am I warm?

If I'm right, then welcome to the outside world!

Also, 'were' doesn't have an 'h'. Hope this helps.

Edited by Aim Here

53 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I am really annoyed that this post stood for an hour without anybody pedantically pointing out that the O Level is an English qualification and that it's Scottish cousin the O-Grade was phased out about 30 years ago.

Do I have to do everything here?

You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Says the man who put an apostrophe in the possessive "its". 

2 hours ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Where  you in the (digging the garden class) at school?

^^^^^^^^

6 hours ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Did you go to school pal? The spelling and punctuation is around the level of a  5 year old.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Nope. My school didn't have a 'digging the garden class'. What sort of school has that kind of class?

Don't you think it's a bit pathetic (and by that I mean 'extremely pathetic') for a grown sixty-odd year old man to try to assert superiority  based on grammar and spelling and school qualifications for what would, in his case, things that everyone forgot half a century ago? How on earth did you manage to entirely waste the next fifty years of your life that your spelling lessons and your 'O levels(sic)' are your benchmarks for achievement?

I used to think you were one of the other Jambo posters here on a dotting account, but I was clearly wrong; you're obviously a totally different species altogether.

Since we're playing at guessing games, my theory is that you murdered someone as a teenager in1975 and you've only just got out of the UK prison system a couple of years ago on license with something like a Higher in English or maybe even an Open University degree. It would explain the schools that have gardens where people learn to dig holes, the odd use of 'O levels' when Scottish schools don't generally offer those qualifications (prison transfers are a thing), and the poor attempts at shaming using school qualifications and spelling - you clearly wouldn't have had much points of reference with adults outside of a prison context, so this is your best shot at conversational leverage. It's a long shot, I know, but it all makes a kind of sense. Am I warm?

Mematic_meme_20200520_000818.png.5d7d512a6cb81f41c678b0d77fca9c0f.png

10 hours ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Did you go to school pal? The spelling and punctuation is around the level of a  5 year old.

9 hours ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

How did you go through the Scottish education system and not learn the basics? And stop acting like a smart arse when you have the brains of a bairn.

With an 11 post count in almost 9.5 years, your not exactly William Shakespeare yourself cunto.....

Noo get f**kin doon.

Don't you think it's a bit pathetic (and by that I mean 'extremely pathetic') for a grown sixty-odd year old man to try to assert superiority  based on grammar and spelling and school qualifications for what would, in his case, be things that everyone forgot half a century ago? How on earth did you manage to entirely waste the next fifty years of your life that your spelling lessons and your 'O levels(sic)' are your benchmarks for achievement?

Also, if he was in Saughton Hearts would be his local club.

Squealing Scottish Labour Grandee George Ffoulkes is thinking very different. Why dick around with the SPFL or the courts when you can escalate this pressing issue of national importance to the Foreign Office and make Hearts' relegation an international incident?

He's been on the sauce early doors again today.

"Surely if the SPFL are stopping Premier League now and making awards based on games played, the SFA should do the same with the Cup. Hibs & Aberdeen both had replays, Celtic 3 wins with 6-1 Goal Difference, Hearts 3 wins with 7-0 Goal Difference so Hearts get the Scottish Cup!"