The Big Relegation Thread

10 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

How did you go through the Scottish education system and not learn the basics? And stop acting like a smart arse when you have the brains of a bairn.

I think you'll find this is the big boy forum. Now get fucking doon where you belong.

31 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

How did you go through the Scottish education system and not learn the basics

He does have the basics, what he has said is that he doesnt have the best grammar and spelling.

I have always taken the view that an online forum is more like a pub than a spelling bee - who gives a f**k if the occasional word is used out of step?

Now, can we stop this serious shite - we get back to calling you a sockpuppet jambo walloper, and you get back to throwing me reddies?

31 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

How did you go through the Scottish education system and not learn the basics? And stop acting like a smart arse when you have the brains of a bairn.

Magic!

Sits for days completely seething, awaiting his moment to just pick his shot - the perfect time to get in a witty, sharp retort and bring the house down around him. All those dirty b*****ds who have laughed, revelled and bonded over the pain of him and his beloved Jambos. He'll show them!

Oh, wait...no! He completely shits the bed and goes for a couple of posts about spelling and grammar instead. :lol: 

39 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

The Scottish education system taught me not to start a sentence with a conjunction.

2 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

The Scottish education system taught me not to start a sentence with a conjunction.

Must be getting worse as all the young buggers start every sentence with "So......." these days.

48 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

This is the best you can muster?  Being a fanny about spelling and grammar on the internet?  Ooh, cutting.  You must be fun at parties.

Also, Championship forum for this welt.

57 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Weirdly enough, you actually gave the impression of being more intelligent before you opened your mouth and started blabbering on about education and spelling, and you were still just this mysterious Jambo who'd been red dotting gadgies for years on end in near-complete silence.

Funny how these things work out.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’m feeling left out now

I had Dooncat (The most tip doon) all written out, however you have taken this whole scenario with dignity unlike your maroon doon brothers.

You just didn't warrant it.

On 15/12/2019 at 22:50, Owsley said:

I stuck a tenner on Hearts to finish bottom in September at odds of 66/1. After yesterday, I could cash out for £64.45 profit. Tempting as after Celtic in midweek they play the Hamilton Accies Charitable Foundation. Any team in need of ending a bad run just rolls up and hey presto, bad run ended!  For the sake of a tenner I may as well let it run. Cue it dropping to two quid after Saturday. 

On 21/12/2019 at 18:08, RandomGuy. said:

Just checked. Teams bottom on Christmas Day...

18/19 - Dundee - 3pts off 11th - Relegated

17/18 - Partick - 2pts off 11th - Relegated

16/17 - ICT - Bottom on GD - Relegated

15/16 - Dundee United - 10pts off 11th - Relegated

14/15 - St Mirren - 1pt off 11th - Relegated

13/14 - Hearts - 14pts off 11th - Relegated

Thats the full record since the Play-Offs began. A lot of history for Hearts to overcome, although with them starting it, would be a twist if they managed to end that run.

On 21/12/2019 at 18:22, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I think It's going to come down to what Budge makes available in Jan. If hearts keep the same squad they are going down, 100%. 

On 26/12/2019 at 17:01, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts looking a bit doomed, quickly running out of games to salvage something.

On 26/12/2019 at 17:04, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Hearts, Hearts glorious Hearts... Down in the Championship they bide. 

On 26/12/2019 at 20:18, AberdeenHibee said:

HEARTS ARE GOING DOWN!

On 27/12/2019 at 01:41, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I moved to Gorgie in August. If anyone wants somebody relegated give me a shout and I'll start looking for flats nearby.

Fair play, gents. Fair play to you all.

The opening batch of pages from this thread make interesting reading. If you're still furloughed and bored to f**k, that is.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Weirdly enough, you actually gave the impression of being more intelligent before you opened your mouth and started blabbering on about education and spelling, and you were still just this mysterious Jambo who'd been red dotting gadgies for years on end in near-complete silence.

Funny how these things work out.

I guess you did not get a single O Level,  thick as feck and you would have been in  the "digging the garden class" in my time at school

Edited by BonniePrinceCharlie

3 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

I guess you did not get a single O Level,  thick as feck and you would have been in  the "digging the garden class" in my time at school

The irony of an edit on your smart arsed post.

p***k.