The Big Relegation Thread

Guest Jedi

After today's results, Killie are probably favourites to finish 12th.....can see us drawing with St.Mirren, then losing to Hamilton at the moment, with County and Accies being a draw next. County to beat Well away on the last day. So final table:

County  37pts

Accies  34pts

Killie      33pts

We basically need to win both remaining games to avoid 12th now, and after today, that looks very unlikely.

Ross County v Hamilton huge, if Hamilton win, and Kilmarnock lose, Kilmarnocks goal difference becomes irrelevant

This isn't really true. In that case we'd be a point behind County and potentially could finish 11th ahead of them on goal difference if we drew with Hamilton and they lost.

8 minutes ago, Munoz said:

The best thing about this relegation battle is, St Mirren aren't involved.  Most right minded people will think this.

I thought your lot were finishing top 6.....

Jean Yoon Reaction GIF by Kim's Convenience 

I take it Sky haven't got Hamilton v Kilmarnock or Ross County v Hamilton? Surely they should have got Hamilton v Killie at least on last day of the season or just not advertised yet..?

You can say what you like about the League split and playing 4 times a season etc but this is an exciting end to a season  ( dont support any of the teams involved ) .. Hope this dogfight scenario gets the coverage it deserves (and all the play offs ).. If only the highly paid spunkmusket that is Doncaster could find a sponsor and promote the f@ckin League...All the best to all involved, its going to a roller coaster ..:thumsup2

8 hours ago, craigkillie said:

This isn't really true. In that case we'd be a point behind County and potentially could finish 11th ahead of them on goal difference if we drew with Hamilton and they lost.

Meant in terms of finishing 10th, in that situation you'd have to win, I'm sure.

Shouldve made that clearer, really.

Hamilton to win both remaining games v  Killie (H) & Ross Co (A) to finish on 36 points

Ross Co to also  to lose Away to Motherwell  to finish on 33 points

Killie v St Mirren - this is a difficult one to call! I think a draw the likely out come to give Killie 33 points. 

Final places and points will be:

Hamilton 36 (they always find a way) 

Killie 33 (on goal difference) 

Ross Co 33 (automatically relegated) 

I am sure Hearts on the way up will say something to County on the way down about 'medicine' 

I would expect Killie to survive the Play-off games v Airdrie! 

11 minutes ago, Exiledjag said:

Hamilton to win both remaining games v  Killie (H) & Ross Co (A) to finish on 36 points

Ross Co to also  to lose Away to Motherwell  to finish on 33 points

Killie v St Mirren - this is a difficult one to call! I think a draw the likely out come to give Killie 33 points. 

Final places and points will be:

Hamilton 36 (they always find a way) 

Killie 33 (on goal difference) 

Ross Co 33 (automatically relegated) 

I am sure Hearts on the way up will say something to County on the way down about 'medicine' 

I would expect Killie to survive the Play-off games v Airdrie! 

Errr Team11 will play Dundee Raith or Dunfermline!

Guest Jedi

Its also crazy that 2 draws for Killie would be enough, 'if' County v Accies is a draw, and County lose to Well....lots of twists and turns to come.