The Big Relegation Thread

5 minutes ago, Radford said:

Theo Bair to score with 4 minutes left on the final day, despite Motherwell already being on the beach, to equalise at Fir Park and send St Johnstone into the play-offs and inevitable defeat.

I for one look forward to Eric Nicolson's write up of that.

If I was one the teams in the playoff in the championship I’d be hoping for St Johnstone to finish 11th.

Could be a dire set of games in the bottom 6 going off how some teams are playing and what’s a stake for some.

never thought a few weeks ago that it could be argued that Ross County could be the only team going into the split at the bottom with a bit of momentum 

On 14/04/2024 at 17:02, Moorie said:

If I was one the teams in the playoff in the championship I’d be hoping for St Johnstone to finish 11th.

Could be a dire set of games in the bottom 6 going off how some teams are playing and what’s a stake for some.

never thought a few weeks ago that it could be argued that Ross County could be the only team going into the split at the bottom with a bit of momentum 

Don Cowie deserves a lot of credit for how he's turned that RC squad around 👏

Hibernian (39pts) - St Johnstone (A), Ross County (A), Aberdeen (H), Motherwell (A), Livingston (H)

Motherwell (37pts) - Aberdeen (A), Livingston (H), Ross County (A), Hibernian (H), St Johnstone (H)

Aberdeen (35pts) - Motherwell (H), St Johnstone (H), Hibernian (A), Livingston (H), Ross County (A)

St Johnstone (31pts) - Hibernian (H), Aberdeen (A), Livingston (A), Ross County (H), Motherwell (A)

Ross County (30pts) - Livingston (A), Hibernian (H), Motherwell (H), St Johnstone (A), Aberdeen (H)

Livingston (18pts) - Ross County (H), Motherwell (A), St Johnstone (H), Aberdeen (A), Hibernian (A)

So, the run-in is set. St Johnstone v Ross County on a Wednesday night showdown feels like it could be decisive.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibernian (39pts) - St Johnstone (A), Ross County (A), Aberdeen (H), Motherwell (A), Livingston (H)

Motherwell (37pts) - Aberdeen (A), Livingston (H), Ross County (A), Hibernian (H), St Johnstone (H)

Aberdeen (35pts) - Motherwell (H), St Johnstone (H), Hibernian (A), Livingston (H), Ross County (A)

St Johnstone (31pts) - Hibernian (H), Aberdeen (A), Livingston (A), Ross County (H), Motherwell (A)

Ross County (30pts) - Livingston (A), Hibernian (H), Motherwell (H), St Johnstone (A), Aberdeen (H)

Livingston (18pts) - Ross County (H), Motherwell (A), St Johnstone (H), Aberdeen (A), Hibernian (A)

So, the run-in is set. St Johnstone v Ross County on a Wednesday night showdown feels like it could be decisive.

Can't say I've ever truly wanted Livi to lose but I do in that first game. Ross County win and then we are officially down and I want it confirmed as early as possible.

5 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Can't say I've ever truly wanted Livi to lose but I do in that first game. Ross County win and then we are officially down and I want it confirmed as early as possible.

Can you wait until the 3rd game?