The Big Relegation Thread

30 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Agree, but the tribute act are not in the bottom six.

I'd happily see anyone come down except County and possibly Livi (assuming that, having left it too late and drawn too many games, we are not involved in the play-offs).

There's pretty much no way we should end up in the playoffs and are safe from automatic relegation already I think, but would Schwake be able to play against us if that was the playoff final? 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

There's pretty much no way we should end up in the playoffs and are safe from automatic relegation already I think, but would Schwake be able to play against us if that was the playoff final? 

I presume Livi could block him playing and make us give a teenager his first start. Would be the most Morton thing ever.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m sure they, and others, probably could say this about us but for me St Johnstone are the worst team I’ve seen this season at Rugby Park.

St Johnstone are the worst team I've seen at Rugby Park too. And McDiarmid Park for that matter.

12 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m sure they, and others, probably could say this about us but for me St Johnstone are the worst team I’ve seen this season at Rugby Park.

Not that the three other halves have been great but our first half at Rugby Park last month was about the worst 45 minutes I can remember from a Saints team, so that's entirely fair.

We should have been changing manager when we were on a downward trajectory but still had 7-10 points over the teams at the bottom.

15 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Hibs fans would probably say Aberdeen are the worst they’ve seen at Easter road 

6 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Aye but we now have his deputy and his chosen squad still there. Too little too late as they say.

4 hours ago, Radford said:

Not that the three other halves have been great but our first half at Rugby Park last month was about the worst 45 minutes I can remember from a Saints team, so that's entirely fair.

We should have been changing manager when we were on a downward trajectory but still had 7-10 points over the teams at the bottom.

Exactly. Potentially the change has been made too late. I hope not. We shall see.

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, County to lose to both Killie & Dundee Utd. which will put a whole lotta pressure on the Saintees...

I've wanted to make this sorta dispassionate post on this thread for a number of seasons now. :angel

13 minutes ago, btb said:

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, County to lose to both Killie & Dundee Utd. which will put a whole lotta pressure on the Saintees...

I've wanted to make this sorta dispassionate post on this thread for a number of seasons now. :angel

Haven’t you got a ‘made top six for the first time in 40 years’ open top bus celebration to go to or anything?!

27 minutes ago, btb said:

I thought Marti Pellow was a Bankie? May be mistaken though as all you recovering junkies look the same.

1 hour ago, btb said:

You forgot to add that for most of those seasons St Mirren were in the Championship.

2 hours ago, btb said:

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, County to lose to both Killie & Dundee Utd. which will put a whole lotta pressure on the Saints...

Fixed that for you.