The Big Relegation Thread

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Unfortunately not, and Livingston will remain as irrelevant as ever.

Quite happy seeing Livi playing in the Premiership, making the top 6 spot now and again, and a cup final. Vive la  irrelevance.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Quite happy seeing Livi playing in the Premiership, making the top 6 spot now and again, and a cup final. Vive la  irrelevance.

Long May in continue. So called big clubs floundering as us ultra diddies live and achieve in the present is very fun. 

48 years :lol: 

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Some of these other clubs can only dream of being that successful, dreams pal, dreams.

You won nothing for the entirety of your existence then all of a sudden you won a few cups ! 

You're nothing more than Gretna without their support. 

Kuntz. 

I've got an absolutely awful feeling about this now. I think there's a very decent chance we're losing to St Johnstone next weekend - they can, at least, score goals now. If they move to within two points of us, then we're fucked and relying on Dundee to have chucked it by the time we play them.

We just look absolutely terrible, proper whiffs of Butcher at Hibs or Yogi at Raith about us.

Based on what I saw of Arbroath on Friday, I wouldn't fancy going two games against them, tbh.

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I've got an absolutely awful feeling about this now. I think there's a very decent chance we're losing to St Johnstone next weekend - they can, at least, score goals now. If they move to within two points of us, then we're fucked and relying on Dundee to have chucked it by the time we play them.

Dundee arguably chucked it in early February.

It's getting complicated now - do I want St Johnstone, St Mirren or Aberdeen to join Dundee in the Championship?

St Mirren going down is always funny, a St Johnstone collapse after their best ever season would be the same, but I must admit, the idea of the "We're definitely building a new stadium, honest" derby being in the diddy league is currently the most appealing.

Despite the doom and gloom from Saints fans, I still think it would take a lot for us to end up in the play off spot.

Even if we lose next week, which is very possible, we are still 2 points clear with home games against Dundee and Livi up next. If we don't get the required points from those games I think we should decide not to play the play offs and just go down, as its what we would deserve.

I think yesterday's draw at Dens may be the result that means Dundee finish 12th and St J 11th.