The Big Relegation Thread

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

^^^Big team found

There have been some truly horrible things said towards me on this site over the years, but this accusation is without a doubt the worst of the lot.

5 minutes ago, K.T said:

There have been some truly horrible things said towards me on this site over the years, but this accusation is without a doubt the worst of the lot.

Ffs don’t.  You’ll only reignite the ‘Derry’ debate amongst the uninformed.

I'd like to think that being 8 points clear of 11th is enough to avoid the play-offs, then I remember we have only won 1 game in the league this year and also we are Hibs so anything is possible.

I've tried to give Maloney the benefit of the doubt, due to the whole team being injured etc.. but it's so hard to watch this team playing the same predictable turgid shite week in and out. Same shite in post match interviews too. He's already spoke about speaking to future summer signings and current squad not being good enough (great idea shaun) definitely haven't heard a certain Terry Butcher say the exact same thing. 

35 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's a 300/St Johnstone away support joke to be made there but I've had a long day so I'll let you lot put the pieces together yourselves.

300 St Johnstone fans will be on here laughing away at you in the unlikely event we overtake your lot, given the way you were lording it up at your likely top six finish and revelling in our struggles just a few months ago....  is that what you mean?

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

300 St Johnstone fans will be on here laughing away at you in the unlikely event we overtake your lot, given the way you were lording it up at your likely top six finish and revelling in our struggles just a few months ago....  is that what you mean?

Stopped reading there…

38 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It was top 4.  f**k sake, man, get it right.  

I think well know 2 weeks into the post split what way our fortunes lie.  I have the fear. 

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's a 300/St Johnstone away support joke to be made there but I've had a long day so I'll let you lot put the pieces together yourselves.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

I think we might be working from different definitions of the word 'joke'.

1 hour ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

I'd like to think that being 8 points clear of 11th is enough to avoid the play-offs, then I remember we have only won 1 game in the league this year and also we are Hibs so anything is possible.

I've tried to give Maloney the benefit of the doubt, due to the whole team being injured etc.. but it's so hard to watch this team playing the same predictable turgid shite week in and out. Same shite in post match interviews too. He's already spoke about speaking to future summer signings and current squad not being good enough (great idea shaun) definitely haven't heard a certain Terry Butcher say the exact same thing. 

Hibs were only 4 pts. clear of Partick at the split that season - 8 points will be enough.

St Mirren table(s) on 2014-04-17 (fitbastats.com)

11 minutes ago, btb said:

Hibs were only 4 pts. clear of Partick at the split that season - 8 points will be enough.

St Mirren table(s) on 2014-04-17 (fitbastats.com)

You would think, eh?

1 point was enough for your own team to survive that year.

Hibs fans have every right to be pessimistic at this moment :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Think you can take Livi out of the equation. Out of these last 4 games were at home in 3.And after today and a top 6 calamity against Well 2 weeks ago weve something to prove.None of those below us will relish coming to us.I sincerely wish without patronising them the best of luck.But it looks ominous for a couple of them.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Bummer, was hoping you'd make it to our game at the TMA, for a bit of déjà vu.

I mean, if we beat Aberdeen and the Saints beat the Saintees then it's down to 2 points, but that would require Mark McGhee winning a game. He would probably offer to drink his own piss to get this.