The Big Relegation Thread

15 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

That's a shame m8. It seemed like it was quite a significant relationship for you.

As did St Johnstone and its Premiership status. I suppose everything takes it natural course.

6 hours ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Looks a stick on to be Dundee and I wouldn’t be surprised to see St Johnstone go down via the playoffs as well.

In theory, the entire bottom 9 is bad enough to be relegated but there’s too much of a buffer at this stage.

FTFY 

Let's be honest here, anyone from 4th down could complain about how shite their team is. Hibs have risen to 4th on the back of a 10 game post-break run of 1 win, 5 draws, 4 loses.

The fact that Dundee and ourselves are so far adrift speaks volumes.  Whichever of us achieves the holy grail of the play-off is 50:50 to win that; there is no grounds for optimism simply because we're currently in a higher league than whoever we're up against.

Aberdeen and Motherwell haven't won since Boxing Day (10 league matches each), and we still find ourselves 8 points behind the Dons!  It's shiteness on quite a comprehensive level.

Zak Rudden will be ineligible if we face Partick Thistle in the play-offs and Danny Mullen doesn't want to be at the club anymore.

Just put us down automatically because am I f**k hoping to finish above St J just to have Declan McDaid leading the line in a game that will decide our future and likely give Mark McGhee a new contract.

f**k that for a laugh.

19 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, Dundee won't go without winning another game this season IMO, especially after the split.

Only thing in our favour is its now in our hands, we simply have to match Dundees results to finish 11th. Next two games a massive chance for us to make a statement, but I can't see us winning both, then we'll lose v Celtic, so Dundee just need 1 win from 3 to keep up.

It'll come down to the head to head game after the split I reckon, whoever wins that probably secures 11th.

I'm still expecting you guys to pull it together.  We won't.  

I'm still expecting you guys to pull it together.  We won't.  

We’ve been waiting to pull it together since the restart.

It does feel watching us like we’re close, but it’s too late if fear.

5 hours ago, mizfit said:

We’ve been waiting to pull it together since the restart.

It does feel watching us like we’re close, but it’s too late if fear.

No stress. You'll get 11th. 

We are DOOMED. 

• 3 weeks later...