The Big Relegation Thread

Seeing Aberdeen relegated through the playoffs by Kilmarnock would be absolutely delicious. Having spent a large portion of my life in Aberdeen and experienced the almost old firm level of arrogance and entitlement it would be superb. If we could play some part in turning this dream into reality then even better. 

Thank you. 

Seeing Aberdeen relegated through the playoffs by Kilmarnock would be absolutely delicious. Having spent a large portion of my life in Aberdeen and experienced the almost old firm level of arrogance and entitlement it would be superb. If we could play some part in turning this dream into reality then even better. 

Thank you. 

You could.
Just lie down to every team bar Aberdeen and let us go above them. That’ll give McGhee a season to take the piss out of them in the division below also.

McGee said he was very pleased with Dundee's performance last night.

1 shot on target v a team that went down to 10 men doesn't fill me with much hope that you can turn this round.

Fermers look more likely to finish in the playoff spot right now.

McGee said he was very pleased with Dundee's performance last night.
1 shot on target v a team that went down to 10 men doesn't fill me with much hope that you can turn this round.
Fermers look more likely to finish in the playoff spot right now.

*laughs in El Paz*

The 'Inverness Reds' I've encountered over the years were always absolute fucking wankers who looked like they'd never had their dick wet before so I am thoroughly enjoying this.

Wishing ill on your hometown club where you were born and raised is the mark of a fat virgin.

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The 'Inverness Reds' I've encountered over the years were always absolute fucking wankers who looked like they'd never had their dick wet before so I am thoroughly enjoying this.

Wishing ill on your hometown club where you were born and raised is the mark of a fat virgin.

Marks out a hell of a big %age of Rangers and Celtic fans m9

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Only big clubs can attract these types though, yasssss 

sexy homer simpson GIF

2 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Thank you. 

While I'm well aware this post may come back to bite me in the arse, I'm just hoping that the Dons are currently trying to shitfest their way into the bottom 6 in order to relegate Dundee at Dens, again. With McGhee in the dugout, it would be utterly glorious.  What great memories it would bring back for your number 77 as well. The rage in the Derry was real that day. 

3 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Should the title of this thread be changed to can St Johnstone or Dundee pick up enough points to catch the Dons? St Mirren may be in the mix but win their game in hand and they're up in the top six again. 

Mmmm maybe not snappy enough imo.

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

While I'm well aware this post may come back to bite me in the arse, I'm just hoping that the Dons are currently trying to shitfest their way into the bottom 6 in order to relegate Dundee at Dens, again. With McGhee in the dugout, it would be utterly glorious.  What great memories it would bring back for your number 77 as well. The rage in the Derry was real that day. 

Will be better when he scores a 93rd minute winner at Pittodrie to seal the dons fate on the last day of the season and offers a GIRFUY gesture to the roasters in the home end of the south stand IMO. 

As unlikely as that is, it’s good to dream..

We can dream but St Johnstone and Dundee are so far behind now we are in a league of two with the prize being a play-off game.

This our own fault and the blame must fall totally on Calum Davidson who has to go the minute we are finally relegated

39 minutes ago, akuram said:

We can dream but St Johnstone and Dundee are so far behind now we are in a league of two with the prize being a play-off game.

This our own fault and the blame must fall totally on Calum Davidson who has to go the minute we are finally relegated

The man must have about 5 years credit after last season. Can do what he likes!

I still have memories of this, so I am not saying County are safe, yet. Another win and it'll do, I think. For all intents we were dead and buried while playing stinking football before going on a Bayern Munich run (home defeats to St. Mirren and Thistle aside).

image.png.f45383fc0cfbed0c181e575abd20ffba.png

13 minutes ago, crispy said:

The man must have about 5 years credit after last season. Can do what he likes!

At the very least. The skill of a manager to manufacture two cup wins from a fairly run-of-the-mill team is legendary.

Surely you cant become a bad manager over night?

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

At the very least. The skill of a manager to manufacture two cup wins from a fairly run-of-the-mill team is legendary.

Surely you cant become a bad manager over night?

But can you become an unlucky manager from a lucky manager over a season?