The Big Relegation Thread

12 minutes ago, GAD said:

It's going to be hard going when Randomguy is giving us this savage slagging for finishing 8th as his team plunge into Championship oblivion. I don't know how we will get through that.

I’ve got nothing against the Saintees but I am genuinely looking forward to him fucking off to the Championship forum and hopefully staying there for a very long time.

WUM’s are generally funny but this lad is just tedious.

17 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We can get relegated and I'll still take great delight in their "greatest squad in 30 years" amounting to a couple of lost Semi Finals to Livingston and St Johnstone, and 0 top 6 finishes. Robinson is almost definitely ripping that side apart this Summer to try and build a clogger outfit.

Tired Dog GIF

20 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We can get relegated and I'll still take great delight in their "greatest squad in 30 years" amounting to a couple of lost Semi Finals to Livingston and St Johnstone, and 0 top 6 finishes. Robinson is almost definitely ripping that side apart this Summer to try and build a clogger outfit.

^^^^^^ over compensating

Still, at least you’re taking it well.

15 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Any tips for us folk that aren't usually here?

Get down and stay down isn't the reply I'm after.

Smaller queues mean you get another pint in the pub, no Cat A games so none of the sectarian stuff you have endured for years. You get to see towns and grounds you had forgotten existed.

Its not that bad and if St J fans buy STs in the numbers you do in the Premier (no laughing at the back 😉) then financially it wont be tragic.

Apart from that, obviously staying down for a few seasons is absolutely the way to go.

hth 

23 hours ago, Torfason said:

I’ve got nothing against the Saintees but I am genuinely looking forward to him fucking off to the Championship forum and hopefully staying there for a very long time.

WUM’s are generally funny but this lad is just tedious.

Aye, if/when we go down I can definitely see RandomGuy only posting in the  Championship forum.....😂

And he might be tedious to you as a WUM but by f**k he's successful with the Maureen's fans.

Bottom two needing snookers to get tenth now, they’re running out of games. Both of them fell yet further from safety tonight after another impressive County win, I think Malky’s made them safe now.
Are Aberdeen catchable? St Johnstone would effectively need to make up ten points in nine games on them due to that goal difference. Surely not…
IMG_7906.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

Bottom two needing snookers to get tenth now, they’re running out of games. Both of them fell yet further from safety tonight after another impressive County win, I think Malky’s made them safe now.
Are Aberdeen catchable? St Johnstone would effectively need to make up ten points in nine games on them due to that goal difference. Surely not…
IMG_7906.jpg

We need Goodwin to make a Terry Butcher-style impact at Aberdeen.

It's not impossible, but we'd need the kind of collapse for the ages that Hibs treated us all to in 2014.

It's clearly between the bottom two, and it rests on Zander Clark.

He stays fit I think we can shitfest our way to 11th. He stays injured and we finish 12th.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's clearly between the bottom two, and it rests on Zander Clark.

He stays fit I think we can shitfest our way to 11th. He stays injured and we finish 12th.

Dundee's a far better away day, so I hope you're toast.

No offence, like.

St Johnstone out, Arbroath in, Dundee beat Killie, also a shite away, in the play-off.

That's an improved league.