The Big Relegation Thread

Gardyne has a tiny penis.  About 10 year ago all the County players were in the Den/Johnny Foxes and he was steaming and started pissing on the floor where he was stood and honestly it was a micro penis.

20 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Gardyne has a tiny penis.  About 10 year ago all the County players were in the Den/Johnny Foxes and he was steaming and started pissing on the floor where he was stood and honestly it was a micro penis.

This is the sort of content that keeps me coming back to P&B every year. 

The Den/Foxes is the place to be if you want to see a random County/Caley player pished and acting like a fud. Clach players can't afford that level of luxury.

13 minutes ago, Comrie said:

The Den/Foxes is the place to be if you want to see a random County/Caley player pished and acting like a fud. Clach players can't afford that level of luxury.

You're more likely to find them in MacCallums.

47 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

On the tables at 2pm swinging their taps above their heads. Absolutely brilliant pub.

My brother used to work in one of the offices above it and said it was great for a Tuesday lunchtime tear up with Polis vans all over the place.

On 17/05/2021 at 04:01, TheScarf said:

giphy.gif.014784cf534b74b5f9f4af19e1f0570b.gif

On 17/05/2021 at 10:01, TheScarf said:

He also seems to be a bit of a weird c**t. Any story I hear about him being a ‘character’ involves him getting naked/drinking his own piss/shitting himself. 

Was it not in the news that he filmed himself having a w**k in the changing rooms a few years ago? Bit of a fucking weirdo imo. 

On 17/05/2021 at 10:01, TheScarf said:

Having been in Johnny Foxes once, Gardyne strikes me as exactly the sort of person who would be in there.

6 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

He also seems to be a bit of a weird c**t. Any story I hear about him being a ‘character’ involves him getting naked/drinking his own piss/shitting himself. 

Was it not in the news that he filmed himself having a w**k in the changing rooms a few years ago? Bit of a fucking weirdo imo. 

Yeah, I remember that, think it actually made the press?

3 minutes ago, drs said:

Having been in Johnny Foxes once, Gardyne strikes me as exactly the sort of person who would be in there.

The owner is a County fan, they're there every weekend and get away with murder.

On 13/05/2021 at 10:54, RossDee01 said:

If Kyle Lafferty was that good he wouldn’t be playing for a team in a relegation playoff

I did call it. What a fucking haddy that boy is

Edited by RossDee01

On 13/05/2021 at 09:07, TheScarf said:

I think Killie will finish in the play off spot, but stay up.  Lafferty will have too much for Dundee.  If you keep Adam quiet they're shite.  Total epitome of a one-man team.

James Franco Flirt GIF

• 4 months later...

The October international break seems a good point to have a first look at this years runners and riders in the relegation rat race. Who’s for the shoe in 2022?
There’s already a four point gap opened up between 10th and 9th. Dundee, Livi and County have been in the bottom three spots for a few weeks now and they’re starting to look a bit… comfortable. There’s a long way to go of course, but I think it would be a bit of a surprise if they weren’t all in the bottom three come May.
Dundee are clearly a poor side who are struggling to adapt to this level. They have a manager in his first top flight season who looks a bit out of his depth and you can see in his interviews that he’s starting to lose the head a bit. They don’t score many and they don’t keep many clean sheets, not a good combo. Their survival really depends on getting Adam back fit and firing. Not entirely sure that will be enough, they weren’t winning when he was in the side either, and he hasn’t been fully fit for years. They’re in 12th now and you’d have to make them favourites to finish there. Zero wins in eight games and next up for them is Aberdeen and Hearts. They need three points from somewhere, quickly.
Livi are having a strange season. They’ve beaten Celtic, but haven’t beaten anyone else in the league, and their best striker seems to be playing for Arbroath. In the last two seasons they’ve been top six and it’s their home form that’s got them there. Already this season they’ve lost at home to Motherwell, Aberdeen and St Mirren. They’re never going to pick up many wins on the road, so if their home form has gone they’re in real trouble. They were in a similar position this time last year, sacked their manager, and went onto make a cup final and top six. Hard to see them turning it around like that again, their squad is clearly weaker. I’m having them in 11th after 38 games. Next up for them is huge but winnable games against The Saintees and County.
Haven’t seen much of The Staggies this season, but eight games without a win means something isn’t working up there. Had a cursory glance at their squad and it looks weak and inexperienced, it’s no surprise to see them in the thick of it, again. Their next two games are at home to St Mirren and at home to Livi. If they don’t win at least one of those you have to fear for them. Fancy Malky to get the bullet before Christmas and Uncle Roy to get the cheque book out in January. Yogi to return and lead them to 10th, again.
Is there anyone outside that terrible trio who could get themselves involved in this three way death match? Given their respective starts you’d have to say Dundee United, Motherwell and the two Edinburgh sides should all be fine and are likely to make up the top six. Although, stranger things have happened, as Terry Butcher’s Hibs showed us.
The teams more likely to be dragged into it are St Mirren, St Johnstone and Aberdeen (now wouldn’t that be some laugh). However, there’s a lot of top flight experience in all of those squads. That should be enough to keep their respective heads above the dogfight water.
Either way there will be plenty of twists, turns, tears and tantrums, and that’s just in this thread.

I'm enjoying Aberdeen's season so far but they're probably the third most impressive opponent we've come up against after Celtic and Hibs, could easily have got a result today and probably would have beaten St Mirren comfortably last week without the red card. They've definitely got their problems at the back but I'd expect them to start picking up results again soon and finish top six.

Motherwell, St Johnstone and St Mirren all have decent squads and decent managers, while Dundee United look solid so far. I'd expect all of these teams to finish well clear of danger.

It's still very early, but I'd be pretty surprised if the current bottom three don't occupy 10th, 11th and 12th at the end of the season.