The Big Relegation Thread

4 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Shankland getting something like 9 large a week with United

Would expect Shankland to be somewhere between £3-5k a week with bonuses on top. There won't be many on more than that in Scottish football. Liam Boyce is one.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

Would expect Shankland to be somewhere between £3-5k a week with bonuses on top. There won't be many on more than that in Scottish football. Liam Boyce is one.

That’s the reason United are in financial meltdown

Everything that is wrong with football spending what you don’t have.

3 hours ago, Blaze said:

Has there ever been a better example of a one man team? Ex Sevco 2012 player Lafferty, is carrying them on his own.

He is lucky not to be serving a ban, right enough. Should have been shown a red on at least 2 occasions. 

Big Kyle always ups his game at the end of the season when he plays like Pele, the rest of the season he's not so hot.

Big Kyle always ups his game at the end of the season when he plays like Pele, the rest of the season he's not so hot.

Always found he was a big game player and turned it when needed the most, would've had him back at Hearts.

21 hours ago, Comrie said:

I was being sarcastic as apparently on the United board it's sort of a running gag how much Shankland is getting paid.

18 hours ago, Center half said:

the deal was £100,000 to keep Kille from relegation i was told! Seems a good bit of business to me TBH! If it works out that is.

Does that mean he doesnt get paid if they go down?

On 22/04/2021 at 10:47, frankthetank22 said:

This is it, all Accies need to do is win this one game against an absolutely horrendous manager and a gang of football imposters, at Ross County and your in the play offs. 

It's far from over Hamilton fans.

This is it, all Ross County need to do is win this one game against an absolutely horrendous manager and a gang of football imposters at Accies and you are in the play offs - at least.

It's far from over County fans.

32 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Does that mean he doesnt get paid if they go down?

Dont know, however you would assume there is some form of incentive included in the deal?  Kilmarnock was desperate for goals was the situation they found themselves in i was told, and Lafferty was available at that time, When you look at it as i said before it now looks a good bit of business if they stay up, i would have thought £100,000 is a cost worth paying if it worked out and you stayed up, his goals in the cup run is a bonus for the club. 

6 hours ago, Center half said:

Dont know, however you would assume there is some form of incentive included in the deal?  Kilmarnock was desperate for goals was the situation they found themselves in i was told, and Lafferty was available at that time, When you look at it as i said before it now looks a good bit of business if they stay up, i would have thought £100,000 is a cost worth paying if it worked out and you stayed up, his goals in the cup run is a bonus for the club. 

You are clearly making this up.