The Big Relegation Thread

12 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m not sure why but I actually don’t mind Neil McCann.

Aye I'm too young to remember him as a Rangers player which might be why but I've always thought he came across as a fairly pleasant, intelligent guy. Wouldn't mind us appointing him at some point in the future if he does well at Caley.

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Aye I'm too young to remember him as a Rangers player which might be why but I've always thought he came across as a fairly pleasant, intelligent guy. Wouldn't mind us appointing him at some point in the future if he does well at Caley.

I’ve applauded a few goals against us and this was one of them.

https://www.facebook.com/dundeefcofficial/videos/neil-mccann-away-to-st-mirren/241200340370211/

Edited by Torfason

2021-04-10_17-18-55.png.cc417c064235651cf429790a7b96957d.png

Hamilton the big losers, as both sides above them gain a point.

Motherwell the big winners, as both teams below them slit each others throats.

2021-04-10_17-20-06.png.5a025852cd8dd364b33abc11fb7e92ae.png

Motherwells final appearance on this thread, as the 38pt marker is the RG Guarantee of Safety. They now have the unenviable task of trying to chase down the greatest St Mirren side in our lifetime in a battle to avoid 9th.

Still tight at the bottom. Both County/Killie probably unsure how to feel about the draw today.

No fixtures for the bottom half sides until the 21st April now...

2021-04-10_17-22-01.png.b6a3d76ef2730fae55e7376d9388f04f.png

Hamilton welcome Motherwell for their traditional 3pts, while Tommy Wright renews acquaintances with Dundee United.

Every game a must win just now.

10 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Dundee Utd would have been relegated this season if they didn’t have the good keeper imo.

That's why they pay him the big bucks they do. Their second keeper is half decent as well though so I'm not so sure they'd be cut adrift, all ifs and buts.

Dundee Utd would have been relegated this season if they didn’t have the good keeper imo.
A good keeper goes a long way in this league where, by and large, most squads are of a similar level.

If we hadn't signed Kelly this season there's no doubt we'd be in a far worse position.

A good keeper goes a long way in this league where, by and large, most squads are of a similar level.

If we hadn't signed Kelly this season there's no doubt we'd be in a far worse position.

It certainly does.

In games vs us, United have been the worst team I’ve seen this season. Closely followed by Ross County.

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*sees people talking about how keepers keep teams safe*

*glances ar Saints sitting 6th, with Clark in goal*

Look at Sportscene this weekend. Every single game had some horrific goalkeeper errors in it.  Other than the top three or four teams, there’s a cigarette paper between the other keepers. 

Now, central defenders on the other hand...