The Big Relegation Thread

7 hours ago, DumbartonBud said:

I think your points totals ignore the post split games, another 15 points up for grabs and strange things can happen during the split. 

Yes well spotted i hadn't factored that in and totals are to split 

I had in my head we would be top six and didn't include it 

I will edit to plus 15 points each

Well they all protested against the idea of liquidation and a newco, and understood along with the rest of us that that would mean termination, utter and final, of that Rangers Football club which was founded in 1872 and incorporated in 1899.

Until it actually happened and then they pretended it didn't really mean that at all 😏

Those in the media play their little game as it makes life easier without Grond being deployed upon their gates.

18 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Well they all protested against the idea of liquidation and a newco, and understood along with the rest of us that that would mean termination, utter and final, of that Rangers Football club which was founded in 1872 and incorporated in 1899.

Until it actually happened and then they pretended it didn't really mean that at all 😏

Those in the media play their little game as it makes life easier without Grond being deployed upon their gates.

B41B23B0-37AD-4358-A706-F7697A290EB5.gif

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Apparently Rangers died, then a similarly named new club appeared and sneaked back into the league.

Sounds really crazy to me.

That's harsh. Rangers died and then a tribute band were welcomed back into the league (by a sufficient majority of clubs) with open arms. No sneaking involved.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Can't believe we still have capitalists on here arguing that a communitarian institution can "live" or "die" based on the whims of vulture capitalists.

Karl Marx would be absolutely ashamed of you all.

I believe the term is "clumpany".