The Big Relegation Thread

6 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Closed shop this season in such unprecedented times. Relegating a team after a gruelling 38 game campaign and promoting another after a tinpot 27 game season would call into question the integrity of Scottish football.

Please try again in 2022. 216845870_20200802_132512(2).png.2807f4892c0b0830825bc28d4cb9a315.png

I think it's a fair comment and I, for one, would be disappointed if United didn't take Hearts to court for winning the Championship..

Spoiler

...I mean, that's if they actually manage to do that. ;)

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Lot of big talk from Paisley, from fans of a club who haven’t finished above St Johnstone since the year Obama was sworn in as the 44th president of the United States. 11 (eleven) seasons in a row. 

I watched Calum Davidson's post-match interview at the weekend. For your sake I hope he's better at coaching and motivating his players than he is at addressing tv cameras. 

I watched Calum Davidson's post-match interview at the weekend. For your sake I hope he's better at coaching and motivating his players than he is at addressing tv cameras. 
So do I. That's what he's paid to do after all, not answer puish, biased questions from fuckwit tv twats.

22 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

They do. Sadly, teams aren't relegated on aesthetics alone. 

Shame really, as if it were on looks alone, we'd be heading for the Champions League...

image.jpg?width=640

11 minutes ago, Lex said:

Certainly should be some kind of sanction for having a manager who looks like this.

IMG_3567.jpg

I thimk you'll find that belly size directly correlates with success at St Johnstone, as shown by TW...

869832581_image(3).jpg.7f50ed433d25e2986e47d0a1471f6792.jpg

... if anything Davidson needs to spend less time on tactics and more time on pies.

11 hours ago, Ric said:

Shame really, as if it were on looks alone, we'd be heading for the Champions League...

image.jpg?width=640

Nobody actually saw a minute of the St Mirren vs County game,  because we were all gazing in the eyes of our dreamy managers.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Comrie said:

Wee cheeky tingle saying I think we're in trouble already.

Yup.  St Mirren will be fine.  Better manager, comparable squads.  Hamilton may be our get out of jail card, but we say that every year.

10 hours ago, Comrie said:

Wee cheeky tingle saying I think we're in trouble already.

I think we, as with St Mirren and Hamilton were always going to be in the mix. 

I don't think the relegation battle is extlusivly between these three teams though, as st johnstone , Killie, Livi and DU are all capable of a poor run and downward spiral.

11 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

I think we, as with St Mirren and Hamilton were always going to be in the mix. 

I don't think the relegation battle is extlusivly between these three teams though, as st johnstone , Killie, Livi and DU are all capable of a poor run and downward spiral.

Hate to say it, but thats where my money goes having watched them all.