The Big Relegation Thread

Goodbye for now, you filthy Jambo *****. See you in a couple weeks when wee Ann has sorted out her reconstruction plan and attempted to bribe, bully and coerce who she needs to.

Edited by Zing.

1 hour ago, Fashanu said:

Prepare for a day of tears and snotters from that undignified bunch of scarf twirling greetin’ faced dicks. 

Putting aside the bants posts - one or two of which just about force a smile out of me  - I'm curious about your username. Are you named after Justin or his cnt of a brother?

Hearts 5th relegation from the top flight since the introduction of the Premier League in 1975, moves them level with Dunfermline in number of relegations from the top flight over the last 45 years.

Bit to go before either team catches Dundee who have managed to be parachuted into trips to Montrose and Alloa a mammoth seven times in 45 years.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Ball given away again by Loic - "considering my options" - Damour.  Handball Obika. Deflection off Halkett's foot deceives Bobby. 

But hey, I'm not bitter.

Even better! That's the cherry on top.

12 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

Hearts 5th relegation from the top flight since the introduction of the Premier League in 1975, moves them level with Dunfermline in number of relegations from the top flight over the last 45 years.

Bit to go before either team catches Dundee who have managed to be parachuted into trips to Montrose and Alloa a mammoth seven times in 45 years.

Hearts have been relegated more times in the past 10 seasons than Hamilton...

One underrated highlight for me was playing Hearts at NDP in the middle of December. Hearts fans buoyed by their new manager began singing Last Christmas but replaced ‘someone special’ with ‘Daniel Stendel’ very original imo. Accies then proceeded to go 2-0 up and seas of the same Hearts fans stormed out the stadium.

21 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Putting aside the bants posts - one or two of which just about force a smile out of me  - I'm curious about your username. Are you named after Justin or his cnt of a brother?

I’m sure you have a lot more to focus your mind this afternoon than such trivial matters.  

Here’s something that might help.  You’re welcome in advance:

https://www.visitscotland.com/info/towns-villages/arbroath-p241591