The Big Relegation Thread

2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Been doing that to me too.Cant say anthing against hearts or he'll dis you.Bit weird.

I've messaged the boy asking if he wants to go out on a date and a reach around but he's yet to get back to me.

32 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

That was an anticlimax

They were never going to call it tonight, this meeting was to agree the official position next week. I reckon we'll get some leaks over the weekend though.

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I see Beveren have been relegated from the Belgian league despite there still being a game left in the season. That sees them joining France in taking the "only in Scotland, it's oh so unfair" approach.

I believe the word you are looking for is "expelled".  They were nailed on for 3rd if the season were to finish.  

2 hours ago, Ric said:

They were never going to call it tonight, this meeting was to agree the official position next week. I reckon we'll get some leaks over the weekend though.

Season finished as previously diacussed, Scottish cup abandoned. Looking to start next season on time.

9 hours ago, Fashanu said:

Get them down.  More than what the shittest club in the league deserves.  When football returns and Dundee Utd have replaced hearts the standard of the league improves right away.  A great day for Scottish football if confirmed I’m sure many will agree.  

WTF make your wind ups believable. 

34 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

WTF make your wind ups believable. 

Dundee Utd replacing Hearts makes the league better.  A club with a winning mentality over a club with a losers one.  It’s facts my friend, nobody likes clubs with a losers mentality.  Ask Jim Goodwin.