The Big Relegation Thread

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Struggling to know whether to respond with a gif of Robbie Nielson punching the air when you took us to penalties, or of Hladky saving the final pen, or Ian Ferguson's shot hitting the back of the net, or the classic 'Willo Flood pushes the camera'.

Which would you prefer and I'll get it sorted?

A picture of the keepers water bottle, with the expert pen advice please.

9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Alba films ‘as live’ and as such whenever Hibs have been the Alba game a stream has been relatively easy to find.

Might look into that. Cheers.

Though there's something old-school about listening to the radio commentary and pacing about the kitchen like a coiled spring.

5 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Utterly shitting myself.

UEFA restrictions means even a nefarious stream will be almost impossible. I'm usually tucked up before half 10, and yet I find myself considering holding out through the motionsnot knowing and watching the game later, on Alba.

Is there not a Saints TV channel which people who have IPTV are abroad can watch?

Might look into that. Cheers.
Though there's something old-school about listening to the radio commentary and pacing about the kitchen like a coiled spring.

Last had to do that in the quarter final replay up at Inverness in 2016. Was watching it through Jane Park’s shoddy periscope filming until a steward told her to stop. Got the radio on and paced around like a madman. Just as Oxley was booked for losing a contact lens and timewasting, the house suffered a power cut and I was plunged into temporary darkness without knowing the score. :lol:

45 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Last had to do that in the quarter final replay up at Inverness in 2016. Was watching it through Jane Park’s shoddy periscope filming until a steward told her to stop. Got the radio on and paced around like a madman. Just as Oxley was booked for losing a contact lens and timewasting, the house suffered a power cut and I was plunged into temporary darkness without knowing the score. :lol:

Little did we know that the world would be plunged into permanent darkness a month later. 

Screenshot_20200311-214048_Chrome.jpg.e063e36c3e9dcf720ab78d4263017509.jpg

Massive. Simply massive. St Mirren also step up when needed, earning all 3 points. Hearts tally of wins this season stands out.

Screenshot_20200311-213802_Chrome.jpg.5e549cc645e48f5ea7a934d912759f65.jpg

Hearts adrift. St Mirren with a giant leap up the table. Is it now a battle to avoid 11th, rather than 12th?

Hearts now have 1 win in 14 league games against bottom half sides this season. It doesnt bode well for them in post split fixtures.

Next up?

Screenshot_20200311-214031_Chrome.thumb.jpg.de09457337b2dab026bf58ef9e842024.jpg

County and Hamilton showdown, St Mirren could yet keep Kilmarnock involved, while Hearts travel to Livingston, who have won of the best home records in the league.

Wonder if St. Mirren are going to do a run like Jim McIntyre's County side did a few years back when we ended up 7th? They won't finish 7th, but reeling Kilmarnock in is very possible.

My 35 point target was set fairly low, and was just a pre-split target, but Hearts now require as many wins from their next 8 games as theyve managed in their previous 37 league games, to reach that target.

Few twists and turns to go, this is just the beginning. Massive result for us, showed guts. Especially with a few injuries occurring during the match.

Nobody is safe or relegated just yet out of the bottom four. Killie should be fine unless they do a Hibs under Terry Butcher.