The Big Relegation Thread

34 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yep. 

It's your loan signing of Alan Main for your game against Accies that's giving me the real fear.

Let's hope we're more subtle about it than last season...

3rct13.gif.eee58edbeec32168176febca47cc5d22.gif

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Let's hope we're more subtle about it than last season...

3rct13.gif.eee58edbeec32168176febca47cc5d22.gif

It's the defender that briefly backs off with his arms spread.

Actually doesn't bother me, for the record. You had f**k all to play for. We only had ourselves to blame for where we were.

9 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's the defender that briefly backs off with his arms spread.

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Yeah, who is that guy? Is he still with St Johnstone now?

I'm genuinely surprised that incident was never investigated or that, shady as f**k.

Everyone getting results right now except County. Not great.

More pounding on the GD. This defence is awful. And yet a win against Hearts and/or Hamilton can really make us feel safe for avoiding automatic relegation.

PLOT TWIST KLAXON!

Screenshot_20200304-213902_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c75847058296b466ed758f5065d4736b.jpg

Hamilton respond immediately to Hearts win yesterday, with the most unexpected result of the day. Huge 3 points for them. The teams above them who failed to win, St Mirren and Ross County, are rapidly getting dragged closer to the bottom, and really need a string of wins.

Kilmarnock 2-0 up at one point miss the chance to remove themselves from the thread, but both they and St Johnstone edge closer to the magical 35 RG relegation free guarantee point tally. 

Screenshot_20200304-213918_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7525b1c40d986c6f1b017c33a117bef6.jpg

Hearts fans will be disappointed to drop to bottom again, but have gained ground on both St Mirren and County.

Screenshot_20200304-214326_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7f8004b4b329a3bf2becd471a993ceb9.jpg

St Mirren with the hardest task, away to Celtic. While both Hamilton and Hearts will fancy home games against teams in indifferent form. County should want points from their game too. Hearts v St Mirren looms in the shadows for all the teams in the bottom, so this weekend could see arses twitching.

2 minutes ago, The Woolshed said:

Not convinced 35 points will be enough to be safe. I’m going with 37. Big chance at home for us this weekend to get something and then give us a free hit at the top 6 against Hibs the following week.

I think 35 before the split will see teams safe, which is where that figure is coming from.

1 hour ago, The Woolshed said:

What’s your feeling on final points tally though? For me 37 points will see you 10th, although by the bare minimum.

I think I got above 36 to avoid 12th, and above 38 to avoid 11th, as averages since the SPFL came in.

I don't think 35 will be enough. We're on 26 now with nine games left. If we win 3 and lose 6, we end up on 35, bit I don't think that run of form would be good enough, especially with all the teams playing each other.

It all depend on results against each other if one team does badly they are going down. Roos County have to play Accies , Hearts and St Mirren before the split , bad results they will be dragged into the battle , good results they will be safe.