Sack Race - Championship Edition

Who'll be punted first?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Robertson and McCall still head and shoulders above every over manager in the league still I see.

Comfortably imo.

Both appear to keep it relatively simple in terms of tactics and actually recruit players for certain positions without spending loads of money.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Comfortably imo.

Both appear to keep it relatively simple in terms of tactics and actually recruit players for certain positions without spending loads of money.

Yep. No gimpy ‘philosophy’ about how a team should play. Just adjusting tactics and personnel accordingly to who the opposition is.

Good to see Dunfermline fans have finally woken up and stopped blaming referees and realised that their team and manager is shite.
I think we were hoping that the new young players would be good. First game and against celtic we were excellent. Other than that we are far worse than last season and have zero experience to pull us out the hole. Main keeper dropped, no spine to the team, defence a shambles, low average age, best midfielder injured etc etc.
Total shambles.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Robertson and McCall still head and shoulders above every over manager in the league still I see.

I'd have to agree with this.

Dick Campbell a clear third. What a time to be alive 🤷‍♂️

I'd have to agree with this.
Dick Campbell a clear third. What a time to be alive 🤷‍♂️

In regards to DC, gets a bad rep for being a dinosaur and old school but I absolutely love it

It's a simple game and we play simple football

Caldwell will go first, looks like he's so far past a recovery position now

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

In regards to DC, gets a bad rep for being a dinosaur and old school but I absolutely love it

Exactly, he fits his tactics to his players strengths. 

Caldwell may know what he wants his team to do but is miles away in managing them to achieve that objective. 

11 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I thought the punchline was going to be that Dick was a simpleton.

On 13/09/2019 at 19:33, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Caldwell a goner unless we come back to win (doubt even clawing a draw will save his skin) as things stand...

It's not exactly the toughest prediction I'll ever make but yeah, a fairly shit peformance and draw to Arbroath away the final nail in the coffin.

Would assume that it's taken til today due to some meetings n' discussions over the last couple of days, maybe over compensation or working out who they go for as a replacement.

Feel free to add Kenny Miller's name to the sack race now too as he'll be the odds on favourite to replace Caldwell. Heady days.