Sack Race - Championship Edition

Who'll be punted first?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Dele said:

It was only about 4 weeks ago Robbie Neilson was being hounded by United fans, they now want to name a stand after him. 

Futba fans, eh? 

No really though on either score. There were half a dozen hardcore bell-ends wanting him sacked; the vast majority were happy to give him a chance.  That remains the case, albeit even the bell-ends have softened, I expect.

I can understand why fans are saying McPake, but don't think it's likely. The board have invested as much in him (on and off the pitch) as they've probably invested in the club. Obviously a degree of hyperbole there, but he'd have to have us finishing outside the playoffs to be sacked.

Caldwell is done, mcpake is settling into it and learning as he goes so I'd say safe for a while, others will be getting nervous over next few results. Would say safest is Robbo and McCall, not too sure on Neilson I can see getting the Jocky Scott 2010 treatment should their form fade 

McPake at any other club would be one of the favourites but Nelms/Keyes tend to stick with their managers long after their sell-by-date.

Would have to say Caldwell is a certainty.

Utter nonsense. He’s lost 1 (ONE) football match as a manager and he should be sacked? Any Dundee fan who wants McPake sacked needs to get their head out their arse or go and support one of the OF as that’s proper old firm mentality.

4 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Utter nonsense. He’s lost 1 (ONE) football match as a manager and he should be sacked? Any Dundee fan who wants McPake sacked needs to get their head out their arse or go and support one of the OF as that’s proper old firm mentality.

He’s lost one match?  Who was in charge when you played Aberdeen?

He’s lost one match?  Who was in charge when you played Aberdeen?

I’m talking in 90 minutes. Even if we include that game, he’s lost 2 games and one of those against the 2nd/3rd best team in the country and a league above. Sacking him isn’t even up for discussion it’s just the usual Dees and DABs wetting their knickers.

37 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I’m talking in 90 minutes. Even if we include that game, he’s lost 2 games and one of those against the 2nd/3rd best team in the country and a league above. Sacking him isn’t even up for discussion it’s just the usual Dees and DABs wetting their knickers.

A loss doesn’t count if it’s not in 90 minutes?  I wish the governing bodies would stop fucking with the rules.  ☹️