Sack Race - Championship Edition

Who'll be punted first?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

McPake isn't gonna get sacked. it was one poor/weird game and it's far too early in both the season and his tenure. Caldwell though, Am I right in thinking that's the third game in a row they've lost from a winning position?

Yes, McPake must stay.  McPake must stay.  McPake must stay...

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Unlike Dundee, ironically.

Oh, absolutely. I have no doubts we will get it right eventually though. Some very good signs, some worrying. 

Not sitting second bottom of the Championship and getting pumped from Arbroath worrying, but worrying never the less. 

Dundee fans getting very defensive here. The thread is about who will be first sacked, not who is getting sacked this week. 
I think judging by the fact your team looks fairly shite, despite spending decent money, would be cause for concern. Forster is also one of the poorest defenders in the entire division.

Still hurting from Dundee being awarded two stonewall penalties on the opening day of the season I see. Probably the worst I have ever witnessed Dundee play for 45 minutes and your lot still couldn’t get 3 points at home. We’ll be just fine.

McPake isn't gonna get sacked. it was one poor/weird game and it's far too early in both the season and his tenure. Caldwell though, Am I right in thinking that's the third game in a row they've lost from a winning position?

League games yes. If rumours of certain players leaving transpires to be true, I could see Caldwell winning this race easy and thank f**k if that’s the case tbh.

On 01/09/2019 at 20:32, Dele said:

Oh, absolutely. I have no doubts we will get it right eventually though. Some very good signs

Second biggest budget in the league and you've won one match out of four and been pumped rotten by your biggest rivals. Only "very good signs" I can see is Kane Hemmings.

If you're comparing Dundee to Dunfermline atm then your expectations must be extremely low.

6 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Second biggest budget in the league and you've won one match out of four and been pumped rotten by your biggest rivals. Only "very good signs" I can see is Kane Hemmings.

If you're comparing Dundee to Dunfermline atm then your expectations must be extremely low.

You must be blind as, for the most part, Kane Hemmings hasn't been near one of our better performers. 

I'd never compare Dundee to Dunfermline, that's just ridiculous. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Crawford should go tomorrow if we lose but our board are too skint and nice to do anything.

4 league games in, 2 of which were against antepost  promotion favourites. There are 32 games,96 points and a january transfer window still to go. Lord help me.