Sack Race - Championship Edition

Who'll be punted first?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Caldwell is probably safe from getting mutually consent'd over the next few days by the mitigating circumstances of the two reds, but he's not got much wriggle room left.  A hammering in our next game or failing to win in at least one of our next couple of games would be enough to finish him I think.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think today all but finishes Caldwell imo.

Now would be the right time to do it. 2 weeks until the next league game, with only the Challenge Cup in between.

But with the uncertainty surrounding our takeover right now, I think the slimy c**t will hang on for another couple of months yet.

Just now, Nightmare said:

Now would be the right time to do it. 2 weeks until the next league game, with only the Challenge Cup in between.

But with the uncertainty surrounding our takeover right now, I think the slimy c**t will hang on for another couple of months yet.

And in will come and even slimier c**t in Kenny Miller.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Queen of the south manager. c**t

Queens won't sack Johnston he has a 2 year contract so we could not afford to get rid of him it is a worry though when he thinks Paton Kidd Hamilton and now Lyon are good enough to play in the Championshio