Dundee vs Alloa

I've got a ST but I'm thinking of putting my old PATG money on bets against us so if we lose I make some of my ST money back.
I'm sure a Dundee fan on here was doing this last season. Seems good fun.

However after a tough game against Elgin I'm sure we will bounce back.

I like how we are so negative already towards the team. Get the boos in that should help.

2-1 Dundee. Gotta have faith :-)

9 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm sure a Dundee fan on here was doing this last season. Seems good fun.

However after a tough game against Elgin I'm sure we will bounce back.

I like how we are so negative already towards the team. Get the boos in that should help.

2-1 Dundee. Gotta have faith 🙂

My unending unmerited positivity will be restored by Saturday, I just know it, but I can't help but want a bit of an overhaul for this game in the squad.

Hamilton

Kerr   Meekings/Forster   McGhee   Marshall

McPake   McGowan   Robertson   Todd

Hemmings   Johnson

I am particularly pissed off with Ness and Byrne, two men I thought would be a source of real strength in our midfield this season, but have been largely MIA. Say what you want about Gowser (and I'm sure people will) but at least he does positive things in the game every so often, rather than take a shitty first touch and either give away the ball right then and there or make yet another lateral pass that does nothing to progress play. My big hopes lie on wee McPake providing a wake-up call going forward and inspiring a more determined and threatening presence going forward. Something clearly needs to be changed, and barring signing any new players (which probably won't have any more impact than shuffling deckchairs on the sinking Titanic anyway) I feel we need to allow McPake to pick up the pace of this midfield.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

My unending unmerited positivity will be restored by Saturday, I just know it, but I can't help but want a bit of an overhaul for this game in the squad.

Hamilton

Kerr   Forster   McGhee   Marshall

Hemmings   Johnson

I am particularly pissed off with Ness and Byrne, two men I thought would be a source of real strength in our midfield this season, but have been largely MIA. Say what you want about Gowser (and I'm sure people will) but at least he does positive things in the game every so often, rather than take a shitty first touch and either give away the ball right then and there or make yet another lateral pass that does nothing to progress play. My big hopes lie on wee McPake providing a wake-up call going forward and inspiring a more determined and threatening presence going forward. Something clearly needs to be changed, and barring signing any new players (which probably won't have any more impact than shuffling deckchairs on the sinking Titanic anyway) I feel we need to allow McPake to pick up the pace of this midfield.

Well said, thats the team we need to put out.

Hamilton
Kerr   Forster   McGhee   Marshall
Hemmings   Johnson

Agree with all that. The rot needs to stop on Saturday.

Hamilton
Kerr   Meekings/Forster   McGhee   Marshall
Hemmings   Johnson
I agree with McGowan. I believe he has found his level , our midfield in a whole is pretty shit and something needs to give , so another throw of the dice wouldn't go a miss

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You know what pissed me off the most on Sunday? My crushing realisation that Hamilton probably is better than Ferrie.

I figured that out when he let a ball slowly trickle past him while he stood idle to let Celtic reserves score their 4th on him.

Seriously though, I like Ferrie and thought he did ok yesterday (including a nice save in the 1st half), but I think his level is League 1/League 2.

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I figured that out when he let a ball slowly trickle past him while he stood idle to let Celtic reserves score their 4th on him.

Seriously though, I like Ferrie and thought he did ok yesterday (including a nice save in the 1st half), but I think his level is League 1/League 2.

You should keep a hold of him for next season then.