I Moscow To The Game Competition Launch

15 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Hey @Div, see if they don't come to the most populous town in Scotland, for the usual reason that "it;s only 6 miles from Glasgow", but go to wee shitey towns and hamlets, I will hold you personally responsible,

Aye bet these mainland southern c***s are going nowhere near Stornoway or Lerwick. 

#justicefortheislands

#freedomfromthe oppresivemainlandyoke

#taxthevan

A geat day from the lads. Lots of interest in every location (except Johnstone at 1730). Lots of tickets given out for the game on Friday and plenty in the hat for the Moscow trips.

Thanks to everyone who got involved. Tomorrow the lads are hitting the East and North.

The van is now taxed 😁

11 hours ago, The Moonster said:

"Take time out your working day to come and visit our shitey wee untaxed van for a chance to travel to a field in Ayrshire on cold and wet Friday night".

The main prize is an all expenses paid trip for two to Russia. Maybe you missed that bit.

9 hours ago, Div said:

The main prize is an all expenses paid trip for two to Russia. Maybe you missed that bit.

I saw it. The fact I need to come and visit your van at any given random location during the working day makes it a bit difficult to enter though, and even when I enter the chances of me going to Russia are extremely slim, and my chances of ending up in Ayrshire are quite high. 

25 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I saw it. The fact I need to come and visit your van at any given random location during the working day makes it a bit difficult to enter though, and even when I enter the chances of me going to Russia are extremely slim, and my chances of ending up in Ayrshire are quite high. 

You must be good fun at parties mate.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

^^^knows his competition is shite and can't counter the criticism so resorts to a personal insult.

Competition has been a roaring success. Plenty publicity for the website and not a penny spent by us.

Thirty people already been given free match tickets for Friday, and will travel to a free party on 10th October, whilst two will go to Russia all expenses paid.

CAN WE GET MORE OF THIS SHITE PLEASE.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

You two really need to kiss and make up boys.

This really goes back to some tweets I made two years ago calling out Dumbarton for shite ticketing prices 😂😂