New Managers

nodmaster

Kieran McAnespie is set to leave Clydebank his position as first team manager on Saturday. Jordyn Sheerin is new manager at Craigroyston.  Carlo Girasoli has left Forth Wanderers and rumour said he is going to Petershill. Martin Lauchlan is new manager at Petershill. Graham Cairns and Thomas Devine are co-manager at Forth.

have I miss any new managers.

53 minutes ago, nodmaster said:
Kieran McAnespie is set to leave Clydebank his position as first team manager on Saturday. Jordyn Sheerin is new manager at Craigroyston.  Carlo Girasoli has left Forth Wanderers and rumour said he is going to Petershill. Martin Lauchlan is new manager at Petershill. Graham Cairns and Thomas Devine are co-manager at Forth.

have I miss any new managers.

Carlo going to Peasy wouldn't be a surprise, he has worked with Lauchy a few times before.

Kieran McAnespie is set to leave Clydebank his position as first team manager on Saturday. Jordyn Sheerin is new manager at Craigroyston.  Carlo Girasoli has left Forth Wanderers and rumour said he is going to Petershill. Martin Lauchlan is new manager at Petershill. Graham Cairns and Thomas Devine are co-manager at Forth.   have I miss any new managers.  

Nothing rumoured about where Carlo is going, it was in the statement that Forth put out when he tendered his resignation. 

Speaking to a couple of Forth players on Sunday night down at fives saying Carlo send them a WhatsApp message to say he was off and then told a few of the players who he was taking with him. Shame as I like to see my local team do well and was hoping they’d go on and win the league.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

Second Candy manager gone after three games.

not surprised tbh  shame it never worked out for him , i honestly think they should go for Davie Greig he knows and loves the Candy and more to the point he's a right good manager !

I agree with that Tam is coming to the end of his playing career but has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the junior game so if went for the job and got it then I would not be disappointed

Okay, I never knew that..but consider a fresh approach then. Look at the experience in your squad. Tam Hanlon for one.