Albion Rovers v The Binos

Our physio [who is also an excellent P&B poster] wasn't in attendance nor was his assistant. Not sure why that was but fair play to Stirling for agreeing to help.
Now to the game and we were woeful and only won due to playing 9 men for long periods; even then, we were far from convincing. Stirling though were really spirited in adversity and whilst they'll be worried about being adrift at the bottom they have a level of fight that we didn't have when in a similar situation last season.
Goalkeeper was murder for the goal and if PJ Morrison is available for loan, we really should be getting that done.
PJ is up to 3rd choice at Motherwell, they sent Rohan feguson on loan to linfield for the season, who played in europe for them the other night

4 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

He caught him halfway up his shin with his studs. Anyone that doesn’t think that’s a red should stop watching football.

He got away with a booking for 3/4 "tackles" like that last season. And I noticed one the other week against Edinburgh. 

Football these days you need to stay on your feet and Nicoll has been left behind in that regard.

I thought the 3 red cards was one of the few things the ref got right. You can’t go in for tackles like that anymore.

Rovers dealt with being at two men advantage very poorly. The only thing you can take from it is the three points which we needed by hook or by crook. Our possession play was just terrible. In saying that we played better last week against Brechin and lost.

Sorry Bino fans - don’t mean to be patronising but there is enough there give you hope. I know you can’t keep losing but the first half display was good and certainly Bikey looked a handful when he came on. Personally think you looked better than Brechin. Only pity is the international weekend ( I know you have a cup game) but after a performance like that with 9 men you could do with another league game.

That’s the first time this season that Albion has looked competent enough and a goal scoring threat.
Once the first win comes I think we’ll jump up the league a bit and it will be game on this season with everyone threatened with finishing bottom.

I’m becoming sick of the playacting going on by some players. Lewis Hawke for us was at it at Edinburgh a fortnight back for us and he was quite rightly telt by our fans to ”get the f**k up”.
Albion Rovers and Queens Park we’re both at it in the same way that made Airdrie so hated by everyone back in the 90s. No need for it.

16 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

I’m becoming sick of the playacting going on by some players. Lewis Hawke for us was at it at Edinburgh a fortnight back for us and he was quite rightly telt by our fans to ”get the f**k up”.
Albion Rovers and Queens Park we’re both at it in the same way that made Airdrie so hated by everyone back in the 90s. No need for it.

😂 you still greetin' about this?  Agyeman, one of our players that you accused of feigning injury, was out injured for 3 weeks after your big  lump tried to put him into the stand. Dry them.

[emoji23] you still greetin' about this?  Agyeman, one of our players that you accused of feigning injury, was out injured for 3 weeks after your big  lump tried to put him into the stand. Dry them.

The stirling albion fans have spat the dummy big time want to have heard the nonsense they came out with at the weekend

I still think they will be top 5 but need to vastly improve

[emoji23] you still greetin' about this?  Agyeman, one of our players that you accused of feigning injury, was out injured for 3 weeks after your big  lump tried to put him into the stand. Dry them.

Players can get the fook out my club if they pull that shite. Paul McGrillen dives in an early game for us and our fans went Tonto on him and he cut it out for the rest of his Albion career.

I take it it wasn’t the keeper who was out three weeks. Fecking embarrassing stuff it was from Queens Park. Not saying Albion players don’t dive at times but our fans don’t let hem away with it. I’d rather go down that swallow that shite.

19 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

I take it it wasn’t the keeper who was out three weeks. Fecking embarrassing stuff it was from Queens Park. 

Well he didn't play in our next game.

This is "fecking embarrassing stuff" from you. Are you always this much of a seething mess?