Jordyn Sheerin Craigroyston

15 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Craigroyston players had it confirmed to them this week in training Dinse is taking over.

whats the set up going to be are all the committee men there now staying and he is going as the manager what have the players been told about staying on he will do well there with the players he should be able to get good move for craigy glad there not folding 

1 hour ago, Thekeeper said:

whats the set up going to be are all the committee men there now staying and he is going as the manager what have the players been told about staying on he will do well there with the players he should be able to get good move for craigy glad there not folding 

Have you heard of punctuation? 

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, junglehenry said:

About ''helping'' with players, I can assure you Darren is working already to get players and that's NOT from Lauri Thistle. Tough task, and I hope they get sorted again before next season.

I can confirm that no Lauriston players have been released or be playing for anyone other than us. 

Good luck to Daz, they’re working hard to try and put a lot of broken pieces together and I hope they do well and salvage a bit pride in the remaining games. 

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 09:11, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Craigroyston bang in trouble now. Players leaving now Jordyn confirmed he’s left. Got new manager for next season that won’t come in now to help them as wants a Diddy second division amateur league medal on his CV. 

Club should do the honourable thing and finish up as originally planned.

Things are so bad they held Preston today 1-1 having led 1-0 at HT...

Things are so bad they held Preston today 1-1 having led 1-0 at HT...

Credit to Craigroyston today. They held on for a result against us yesterday when we huffed & puffed, but never looked like breaking them down. They wanted it more all over the park & thought Jnr was outstanding against his former club. Incecdentaly he was the same for arniston in the 2-1 defeat at the pennypitt. We weren’t great, but how arniston are getting gunbbed 10-0 from other sides is beyond me. Well done.

38 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Told they had 13 or 14 new additions playing. Hope new temp manager builds on what was a good start for them. 

Battled hard for each other and didn't let heads go down after equaliser unlike previous weeks.

No game this week so friendly arranged with Edinburgh Harps and chance to.get more in