Sign in to follow this  
HendersonDelivers

Jordyn Sheerin Craigroyston

Saw him a few weeks ago for Cowdenbeath v Hearts Colts, he's certainly enjoyed a pie or two since he left Musselburgh where I last saw him.

7 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Saw him a few weeks ago for Cowdenbeath v Hearts Colts, he's certainly enjoyed a pie or two since he left Musselburgh where I last saw him.

He's always been a bit broad and now he's getting older it's showing 🙂

Was great at Kelty when he was fit and great in the dressing room.  He'll score for fun in that keague when he's playing and no doubt will bring in some better players with him.

4 hours ago, Leonard Cohen said:

Is he any relation to Paul Sheerin the ex-Aberdeen, Ayr United, ICT and St Johnstone player?

Aren't they cousins?

21 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Aren't they cousins?

I think Paul signed him for Arbroath at some point so always assumed they must be related.

A google search proves that you are correct. :)

3 hours ago, Leonard Cohen said:

I think Paul signed him for Arbroath at some point so always assumed they must be related.

A google search proves that you are correct. :)

FFS I though Paul was his dad, I’ll get me coat 😳🤦‍♂️😂

Couple lads said the improvement after 1 session was much better than under previous gaffer.

Still think alot of players there who need their talent nurtured and wish Sheerin well.

9 hours ago, Leonard Cohen said:

Is he any relation to Paul Sheerin the ex-Aberdeen, Ayr United, ICT and St Johnstone player?

cousin

Just hearing that Craigroyston have forfeited Saturday’s game against Dunbar Utd. Apparently there is a lack of signed players - not enough to get a team together. It’s a bit of a shame but a walkover to the quarter finals it is.

On 28/08/2019 at 15:34, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

At 30 he is still worth a punt for the Premier. Surprised Musselburgh didn't try get him back.

Taken him back in a minute but we couldn't have offered him the chance in management that Craigroyston have,  can't imagine that he has anything but best wishes from every individual at The Burgh though.  Played a massive part in one of our best ever seasons.

3 hours ago, Ali_Wee_Jag said:

Just hearing that Craigroyston have forfeited Saturday’s game against Dunbar Utd. Apparently there is a lack of signed players - not enough to get a team together. It’s a bit of a shame but a walkover to the quarter finals it is.

Dont think having a squad is the problem the quality is nowhere near good enough.

5 hours ago, Hertz1874 said:

Dont think having a squad is the problem the quality is nowhere near good enough.

Only 6 signed available last week. Rest left with old manager if not before

Bloody frustrating with how much work that goes into looking after that pitch, and it's so easy for dafties just to walk in and smash it up.

16 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Played the last couple games for them. Was very good against Oakley especially when down to 9 men. I'd probably go as far as saying he's better than Ali Adams...