Succession

Detournement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh f**k awfff

Brilliant. Not one good c**t to be seen but I still somehow care what happens to them [emoji16]

Kendal is my favourite probably but still a complete b*****d of a man but.

Shiv [emoji97]
I am halfway through season 2. You kinda thought Shiv might be the only decent one among them early on, being as she was outside the business, but as soon as she got a sniff she just turns into an absolute arsehole aswell [emoji23] Really is a fantastic series that has grown stronger every episode for me.

• 5 months later...

Excellent stuff. It's how I imagine the Waltons were when the cameras weren't around. 

Elizabeth: Good night, John Boy. 
John-Boy: Good night, Elizabeth. 
Mary Ellen: Good night, Daddy. Good night, Mama. 
Olivia: Good night, Mary Ellen. Good night, Jim Bob. 
Jim Bob: Good night, Mama. Good night, Erin. 
Erin: Good night, Jim Bob. Good night, Ben. 
Ben: Good night, Erin. 
John-Boy:  Good night, Daddy. 
John: f**k off 

Edited by Smikka Smikka Smoodoo

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Greggory the Eggory being #teamKendallloyal regardless of the scenario is just so fucking heartwarming.

I am buzzing for this coming back. What a show. A full re-watch is coming.

Aye I think i'll take a day off life and binge it all in one day before it starts again.

• 4 weeks later...

What possible reason can there be for me to have to wait a full week to see the next episode in this the year of our lord 2021? Archaic bullshit. I want to be up until 5 in the morning binging the whole thing and wishing I could just inject it directly in to every single fucking orifice.

Even as a scene setter, that was excellent stuff. The characters are now so well developed that I can actually imagine / see what they’re thinking whilst someone else is conversing with them. So good.

ETA: I actually let out a little holy shit Yelp at the OJ Simpson / Kendall admitting his vehicular homicide interaction in the car [emoji23]

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Gregs attempts to be the media monitor was brilliant. The guys plays hapless so well.

Its all about dialogue, so fast paced. Listening to Kendalls corporate bullshit in particular is superb.

They didn't show but it the difference between Kendall in the bath looking broken and Kendall talking shite at 100 mph was clearly a nasal intervention.