FM 2020

ajwffc

14 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

I'm in a similar position with my old Vista desktop. Anyone got opinions on what's my best options? Bar forking out for a new one!

Other than forking out for Stadia, you dont have many options. As ajwffc suggested you can try without the 3d match engine but even then if your P is below the minimum spec it might not even install

I think the Stadia version is going to get an undeserved kicking.  People in general are expecting the world from it, like it's going to perform like lightning compared to the retail version.  I really don't think it will.  You're basically paying to be able to play on any browser, which is a plus, fair enough.  Just think a lot are getting their hopes up massively.

15 hours ago, forameus said:

I think the Stadia version is going to get an undeserved kicking.  People in general are expecting the world from it, like it's going to perform like lightning compared to the retail version.  I really don't think it will.  You're basically paying to be able to play on any browser, which is a plus, fair enough.  Just think a lot are getting their hopes up massively.

SI are certainly pushing the speed aspect, so they're already setting expectations

11 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:
If anyone wants to spend around 3 hours watching that.

They were deleting all negative comments. :lol:

If anyone would like to point to the 30 seconds of new stuff, that would be much appreciated :) 

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

SI are certainly pushing the speed aspect, so they're already setting expectations

If anyone would like to point to the 30 seconds of new stuff, that would be much appreciated :) 

It's just stuff they've removed or improved on. 

You better not criticise the game as your post will be reported and removed by the SI Team. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

• 2 weeks later...

Not pre-ordered before therefore not played the beta version.

Does this update to the real game when it’s released ? I.e does your save carry on ?

Sorry if that’s a dumb question [emoji106]

7 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Not pre-ordered before therefore not played the beta version.

Does this update to the real game when it’s released ? I.e does your save carry on ?

Sorry if that’s a dumb question emoji106.png

Yes. Beta saves can be continued once the full save comes out, itll justupdate the game the next time you load up after its released.

Only issue you may have are some of the bugs found in the beta will only be compatible with new saves on release day, as they dont bring out beta patches until the full game I think.

Dunno if theyve managed to play yet, but fellow Saints fans...

@Widge @perthsaint1977

The clubs "vision" only has 3 requirements. Stay within the wage budget at all times, and avoid relegation, and make the Quarters of the Scottish in the first season.

Five year plan never goes beyond sustaining a top half spot. 

Glad at that as I worried every job would end with ridiculous title challenge demands after a few seasons.

9 hours ago, Mr X said:

Does anyone remember from previous years where you can buy from to get beta access? CD keys still seems to be the cheapest and they provide  a steam code. Im pretty sure that let you access the beta last year but Im not sure :unsure2:

To answer my own question, yes it does :thumsup2 

Although they have now put the price up to £29.

43 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

18 aggression for Morelos 😂

Is it true they've added a new "idiot" rating, especially for Morelos?