FM 2020

ajwffc

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Holding back to see how well it works on Googles new gaming thing. Heard it'll be 9.99 a month, might be worth it having it on browser at work, on way to and from work and at home with no shitey slowness.

Google Stadia costs £109 up front, then £8.99 a month, I think. The £109 includes something like 3 months free. From what Ive read, you then have to buy the game on top of that

23 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

f**k. That. I'll be continuing my Kelty game on 2018 then.

Thats the pre-order Founders edition and comes with a controller and Chromecast Ultra and early access. I havent seen any details on normal sign-ups after that, other than the £8.99 a month. But you will still have to buy the game.

Actually, looking at it, theres a free version coming next year, where you just buy the game. Who knows when next year it will land though. Its also not clear which devices will need a Pro subscription

4 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

Will playing it on Stadia mean you don't need such a high performance device? My laptop isn't good enough for the real new ones, I just play older versions with the most up to date databases. Really need to invest.

Yes, thats exactly what it means. 

Will playing it on Stadia mean you don't need such a high performance device? My laptop isn't good enough for the real new ones, I just play older versions with the most up to date databases. Really need to invest.
If you don't use the 3d match engine it should still work on older laptops/pcs

On 09/10/2019 at 18:09, ajwffc said:
On 09/10/2019 at 15:31, Connor1874 said:

If you don't use the 3d match engine it should still work on older laptops/pcs

I did this with FM18 and my laptop - which is 4 years old - still struggled. 

Getting a new laptop in time for FM20 though so hopefully I can play games with the 3d match engine and a crowd in the stand at the same time!

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

19th November release date.

That's a bit late than usual. 

FM 19 was the 2nd of November 

FM 18 was the 10th of November 

FM 17 was the 4th of November 

FM 16 was the 13th of November 

FM 15 was the 10th of November 

so it is not that much later 

FM 19 was the 2nd of November 
FM 18 was the 10th of November 
FM 17 was the 4th of November 
FM 16 was the 13th of November 
FM 15 was the 10th of November 
so it is not that much later 

2 weeks later than last year.
1 week later than 18
2 weeks later than 17

This isn’t SI forums you don’t need to be ridiculously positive in fear of getting banned here.

20 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This isn’t SI forums you don’t need to be ridiculously positive in fear of getting banned here.

The forums are great patter, just amazing sometimes.

EA forums are the same.

On 09/10/2019 at 15:31, Connor1874 said:

I'm in a similar position with my old Vista desktop. Anyone got opinions on what's my best options? Bar forking out for a new one!

2 weeks later than last year.
1 week later than 18
2 weeks later than 17

Being ridiculously positive is calling it the best game ever made in the history of mankind

17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

A post I've never, ever used. Always do contract negotiations and transfers myself.

Its handy to have one even if they do nothing. The function above is brilliant if you suffer an unexpected injury and need a player quickly, but cant be arsed scrolling through every player in the search function.

Had one or two belting free agents through a DOF suggestion.