FM 2020

ajwffc

1071253583_St.JohnstonevRangers_Review.thumb.png.bfb6d14a0109c6821915a33f7d3dd90c.png

I'm single-handedly breaking Rangers in this save. At half time they were 7 behind Celtic with a game in hand, now they're 12th. 

I beat them in the Betfred Final to prevent them winning their first major trophy.

Combine those with the realisation Celtic are now well on course to win their 54th title, and Rangers Media would be superb.

On 12/12/2019 at 07:08, Zing. said:

Have some of the initial issues with this been ironed out now? Is it also running relatively quickly on PC/Laptop? I remember there were a few comments with the beta that it was excruciatingly slow.

Its quick enough for me, but has lag during games at random intervals, never really hunted down the reason why as it comes and goes. Potentially my laptop the issue there though.

Folk still reporting issues like too many chances being created/too many 1 on 1s missed, but the same people complain about those pretty much constantly anyway.

I'm enjoying it, a proper struggle to overcome bigger sides now. I've still never beaten Celtic over 90 minutes and I'm in 2023.

Into season 2021/22 and I was handed a tough Euro Cup group stage draw against Eintracht Frankfurt, PSV Eindhoven and Malmo. Not only did I get through the group, but I topped it after remaining unbeaten in my six group games. Including this beauty.

Screenshot 2019-12-15 at 20.37.31.png

I have the opportunity to sign a 32 year old Cavani and Christian Eriksen for a combined 35million for my Inter team. Really deliberating on it. Don't really need strikers, but it's Cavani and Eriksen will be free at the end of the season but I'll likely face much stiffer competition for him then.

You can add a 'New User' during gameplay and take over as the Celtic manager. Once you've done this you can sell all their best players for buttons and even sign duds on huge contracts (this will financially hamstring them for year to come!). 

I've done this year after year with FM and  I must have won just about every major trophy going. 

8 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

You can add a 'New User' during gameplay and take over as the Celtic manager. Once you've done this you can sell all their best players for buttons and even sign duds on huge contracts (this will financially hamstring them for year to come!). 

I've done this year after year with FM and  I must have won just about every major trophy going. 

Some achievement that.

Game Is Easier If You Cheat shocker

9 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

:lol:  Sounds fun.

How much have you won on FM legitimately?

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Some achievement that.

32 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
10 hours ago, Barry Ferguson said:

Game Is Easier If You Cheat shocker

23 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

:lol:  Sounds fun.

How much have you won on FM legitimately?

Worked for Sir David Murray in fairness.....

44 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

How can it be cheating if it's literally a feature of the game? I'll admit that it's not very realistic, but to say it's cheating is nothing but codswallop. 

It's not a feature of the game - it's intended for when another player is playing with you.

I smash Fifa Career mode all the time, because I set the opposition up as a second controller... You see the stupidity of your argument?

You're not playing the game the way it was intended and are circumventing rules for your own gain is the definition of cheating.

I've nothing against anyone doing it, I'm pretty sure everyone has at some point playing FM, and if they think that's fun, then brilliant, enjoy the game, but it's not exactly an achievement.

7 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

How can it be cheating if it's literally a feature of the game? I'll admit that it's not very realistic, but to say it's cheating is nothing but codswallop. 

Imagine a grown man thinking this is anything other than just cheating at the game. I used to do this when I was ten ffs 😂

8 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

The editor is a feature of the game too. I'm away to plump billions into Clyde, give them the highest reputation, full houses every week etc. and start a save since it isn't cheating.

Although in all seriousness giving every Scottish Club a full stadium every week is something I've considered doing in the past to see how it plays out financially over a few years for all the teams.

Edited by C. Muir