FM 2020

ajwffc

7 minutes ago, lowenan said:

How far down does the Scottish non league system go?

Without mods just League Two, but theres usually ones that come out that take you well down the pyramid.

13 minutes ago, The Gypsy King said:

The most unbelievably ridiculous and surreal thing just happened during a Euro Cup qualification match in my Hearts save.

1831767880_ScreenShot2019-11-20at16_49_47.thumb.png.70e9cefdfc0d0a4aad05a033180a9c6b.png

Glenn Whalen scores SEVEN penalties.

Theres a lot of folk on the SI forum who flat out refuse to believe theres an issue with penalties :lol:

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres a lot of folk on the SI forum who flat out refuse to believe theres an issue with penalties :lol:

It was hilarious. It got to the point when I was expecting a penalty every time I attacked.

I was disappointed that Whelan didn't get the triple hat trick.

On 18/11/2019 at 21:38, SGMilne said:

That would be a licensing thing. I'm not sure if that's intentional from the SPFL or not.

Why is Dundee's Jack Hamilton face image a picture of a Livingston striker?

The penalty bug has been resolved in a fix that's comes out in the last few hours, fwiw.

Both it, and the attribute fix that came out yesterday, will work with saves you've already got on the go.

There is a definite issue with centre forwards since the game went from beta to full release. 

My 3 main choice strikers last season scored 18, 16 and 9 league goals over the course of the season. This year at the halfway point using the very same tactic, my main centre forward who got 18 last season is on 4 and his counterpart who was on 16 has 2.

Ive seen this also mentioned over on the SI forums by several folk but unsurprisingly the mods are denying it. 

6 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

There is a definite issue with centre forwards since the game went from beta to full release. 

My 3 main choice strikers last season scored 18, 16 and 9 league goals over the course of the season. This year at the halfway point using the very same tactic, my main centre forward who got 18 last season is on 4 and his counterpart who was on 16 has 2.

Ive seen this also mentioned over on the SI forums by several folk but unsurprisingly the mods are denying it. 

Tbf the mods there must get incredibly pissed off. Theres a boy moaning because hes lost a couple of games after a 54 game unbeaten run.

Just purchased off cdkeys for a very respectable £27. Likely continue my Scotland save from the demo or start with Clyde. First manager game I've ever played after Clyde going up a league :lol: Pretty sure my first manager game was the famous Champ 01/02 and from then up till now we've either consolidated or been relegated.

While I'm here, this is how the Scotland qualifying campaign ended. I don't even know how the standings are decided if the head to head records are identical. I beat Russia by 2 and they beat me by 1 so imagine that's why I finished above them but I had an identical record against Belgium (1-0 L away and 1-0 W at home).

2145010201_finaltable.thumb.png.0c11793d8dfbdb8223f4135217f85301.png

Edited by C. Muir

The penalty bug has been resolved in a fix that's comes out in the last few hours, fwiw.
Both it, and the attribute fix that came out yesterday, will work with saves you've already got on the go.

This is why I usually wait a few weeks before downloading a new football manager. I remember one bug a good few years back where the fixtures just didn’t load after your first season.

5 hours ago, Enigma said:

This is why I usually wait a few weeks before downloading a new football manager. I remember one bug a good few years back where the fixtures just didn’t load after your first season.

That was a belter!

The full release has installed and ran on my PC so the problem must just be with the laptop, which is no big deal