FM 2020

ajwffc

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Read that today, will be amazing to access it via browser too so I can fill in those slow days at work.

That would be useful for me as well although I don't have much slow time at the office these days.  Will it also be available on steam?  And if you buy it on one platform would your license cross over?  So if I play via steam at home would I be able to play via Stadia at work.

Edited by senorsoupe

I think initially it's just the platform you buy it on that you'll be able to play it on.

Mods (fake name fix/face pack/logo pack) won't be available on Stadia to start with either.

FM19 was the first I've played in over 10 years, do they make much improvements to the game year on year these days or is it more like the annual FIFA games that get put out with the slightest of tweaks?

Something I feel is missing mind you is a "humourous" option of reply in press conferences. You get asked some ridiculously stupid questions, sometimes twice in the same press conference, I'd like the option of being a big sarcastic b*****d and gaining a reputation as a bit of a Gordon Strachan.

On 09/09/2019 at 16:03, The Moonster said:

FM19 was the first I've played in over 10 years, do they make much improvements to the game year on year these days or is it more like the annual FIFA games that get put out with the slightest of tweaks?

Its just small tweaks these days, the don't even really change the interface at all. Ask the main boy on twitter and he says they feel like they've virtually perfected the main parts of it, as far as they can as they try and keep it playable for lower end computers, so its just minor tweaks they can make.

Have played a lot of FM19 this year.

One thing that does annoy me though as with every other game is the constant clicking of continue.  I don't need to see some u21reserve games calculating for that day and then return to the news screen or whatever to then click continue again.  I really want to click continue jump to the next important email or the day before a game

10 hours ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Have played a lot of FM19 this year.

One thing that does annoy me though as with every other game is the constant clicking of continue.  I don't need to see some u21reserve games calculating for that day and then return to the news screen or whatever to then click continue again.  I really want to click continue jump to the next important email or the day before a game

Tbf there should be settings that allow you to put your inbox as the home screen, and theres definitely a setting which determines how quickly it scrolls that AI games.

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf there should be settings that allow you to put your inbox as the home screen, and theres definitely a setting which determines how quickly it scrolls that AI games.

There is under detail I think. I have it set to minimum but it still chunters through random stuff.

Unless I'm missing something its pretty useless and I'm not even sure an immersion argument can be made in fact I find it the opposite. I know it has a lot to calculate but it could be in the back ground more.

Essentially anything that can speed up getting through a season would be better. Some times you (I) just want to batter through games 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a bit of nostalgia kicking in but I'd love them to include a stadium / stand builder function, a bit like in LMA2005. 
Maybe even ways of boosting match day revenue by requesting the board increase / decrease ticket prices for certain matches, although that is probably getting closer to Football Board Member 20 than Manager. 

8 hours ago, ajwffc said:

Latest information about what is new/updated
https://www.footballmanager.com/features

Cheers, liking how the changes sound, whether it plays out like that is debatable though.

8 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Probably a bit of nostalgia kicking in but I'd love them to include a stadium / stand builder function, a bit like in LMA2005. 
Maybe even ways of boosting match day revenue by requesting the board increase / decrease ticket prices for certain matches, although that is probably getting closer to Football Board Member 20 than Manager. 

I think theyve said before its straying too far away from what it is, which is a football management sim. Same reason they dont add in stuff that your manager can buy with wage earnings etc.