Aberdeen v County Sheepfest

3 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Hmmm, can't see anything other than a home win I'm afraid.

3-0

My first trip to Pittodrie of the season so I hope you're right but at the moment it's hard to see us keeping a clean sheet never mind scoring 3.

I’m looking forward to this match. The way that most fans are going on about the game, you’d think that we were playing St Johnstone. I totally understand that we’ve been crap over the last couple of weeks, but the team did more than enough in our first three home games to let us see what they are capable of. I’d like to see Gallagher put on the bench and bring Hedges back in. Ideally love to see Bruce Anderson start with Sam Cosgrove, but that’s not going to happen.

Not expecting much from the game, would happily take a score draw after last week's jock pie of a performance. Either going to be a solid bounceback after Livi, or sink even further. Can't even have a drink, driving up from Glasgow, then back to Ross-shire after the game.

Assuming that Fonts will be out - backline of Rickyyyy, Morris, Watson, Fraser, with Grivo as a DM? I thought Kelly had one of the very few decent performances last weekend, but I can't see Fraser getting dropped for Foster. Seems like Fergiewell is doing the old 'if he dies, he dies' approach to training considering the amount of injuries we've got already. Still not seen Max Power play a minute.