Highland Pyramid

Burnie_man

7 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Buckle in! This could get tasty 😋

800 pages I reckon..................

Anyway, IMO

Tier 5: 10/12 team Highland League Premier (Licence required)

Tier 6: 10/12 team Highland League First (no Licence required)

Tier 7: NRJFA / Tayside  Superleagues

Tier 8: NRJFA Regions / NCL

As more clubs in tiers 6 and 7  become Licenced over time, increase number of clubs playing at tier 5 and 6.

Edited by Burnie_man

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

800 pages I reckon..................

Anyway, IMO

Tier 5: 10/12 team Highland League Premier (Licence required)

Tier 6: 10/12 team Highland League First (no Licence required)

Tier 7: NRJFA / Tayside  Superleagues

Tier 8: NRJFA Regions / NCL

As more clubs in tiers 6 and 7  become Licenced over time, increase number of clubs playing at tier 5 and 6.

You’ve been looking at my wee masterplan again haven’t you?! 😜😂

11 minutes ago, davie talbot said:

Couldn't find a pyramid thread on the east of Scotland forum: how's the new teams settling in after there first season emoji1787.png

What, the huge thread that's about three from the top currently? You can't have looked very hard, mate.

1 hour ago, EdTheDuck said:

Great idea

...if only the North Region Juniors were remotely interested or the Tayside Juniors were remotely interested in joining the North/Highland region

Aprt from that, spiffing

Would the Juniors be interested if they could link up without being obligated to obtain a Licence first, ie promotion to a HL First Division at tier 6?  Haven't the HL said in the past they would split into two divisions if they attract more than 20 members? Maybe a starting point for further discussions.

Just have the SFA recognise the North Region Super League, East Region North Super League and NCL as Tier 6 leagues within the pyramid. Let clubs pursue licenses.

The Highland League is open to applications so anyone interested can apply and eventually they can work out a promotion/relegation system.

Again with this.
The South of the Tay radical pyramid geometrist faction will not let this go. We need to establish an Asymmetry is Beautiful (Highland division) faction to compete. Repentant Ayrshire juniors are more extreme than ex smokers in proselytising their new faith.

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 26/08/2019 at 19:22, Jimmy Shaker said:
Again with this.

And we thought Brexit was becoming tedious.....

Should be easy for a Queens Park fan to avoid given it's in the HL forum.

There was a lot of chat going on in EoS and LL forums about HL / NRJA / NCL, therefore this is the natural place for it to continue. Ignore the thread is it's tedious, simples!

10 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Stick the Tayside Juniors, Aberdeen Juniors and Highland League all in at Tier 5 with a 3 way playoff to determine the North rep to play the LL rep.

That basically gives everyone 3 or 4 chances to avoid an unwanted promotion.

Are you suggesting that a team for the north would consider losing a game to avoid promotion?! :o:whistle

Should be easy for a Queens Park fan to avoid given it's in the HL forum. There was a lot of chat going on in EoS and LL forums about HL / NRJA / NCL, therefore this is the natural place for it to continue. Ignore the thread is it's tedious, simples!  

I've a general interest in the game, like you. The other Highland-related pyramid discussions on here ran out of steam. Maybe there's no appetite for it in the North. "Tedious", though, is perhaps a wee bit strong, I admit.

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I've a general interest in the game, like you. The other Highland-related pyramid discussions on here ran out of steam. Maybe there's no appetite for it in the North. "Tedious", though, is perhaps a wee bit strong, I admit.

Pointless, perhaps. (Or "Fort William" as it's better known...)