Sectional league cup semi-finals

Ajs

To a man Lanark were outstanding tonight ..players playing through the pain barrier ,players playing out of position and for a small squad with players ruled out through injury what a terrific performance from everyone involved look forward to a cup final day out .. no matter where the game is played these  boys deserve there big day out .

l be a good final

31 minutes ago, Wee toon said:

To a man Lanark were outstanding tonight ..players playing through the pain barrier ,players playing out of position and for a small squad with players ruled out through injury what a terrific performance from everyone involved look forward to a cup final day out .. no matter where the game is played these  boys deserve there big day out .

Was at the game and Lanark fully deserved their win, three well taken goals from Lanark,  Well done guys. Oh and everyone on the Pollok forum also state it was a game Lanark deserved to win so that's saying something.  Good luck to both teams.

To be honest, I couldn't lose as having lads playing on each team tonight who came through Pollok Soccer Academy production line, Scot Johnson (Lanark) - Tony Coutts, Mikey McWilliams, Dom Larkin for Pollok (thumb)

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

Second half at Bellsdale was a cracker, game could have gone any way. Playing surface was imaculate, chicken and haggis pies were top notch. Well done Lanark for winning and the Pollok lads who have been on here taking their defeat with dignity.

2 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Well done Lanark, that’s an amazing result tonight. Hope BC57 is enjoying his night. 

I have. Great result for us. 3 schoolboys on the bench. I thought we well deserved our victory.  Shug Kerr our star man and our defence played well tonight. Our keeper only had one save of note to make. 

I was surprised at how our opponents played considering their league position.  My pie was mediocre too.

Looking forward to seeing the highlights as we scored some good goals.

Edited by bc57
Incomplete

Cup Final venues are decided in advance of knowing who the finalists will be. At the start of 2018/19 season Clubs were asked to state any interest in hosting a final and to make an appropriate submission. Venues for the foreseeable future will be considered on this basis and suitability of grounds to host a final.